Admirer 1
Rosylynn

S2O allergies???

I bought the S2O washer sheets, and yes they are a bit slimy. But I had a different problem with them. I wash my bedding with them, along with some other items in a different run, and now I have the horrible rash where I laid my head on my pillow cases. Any place that my skin touched the sheets or any items I washed in them, has a giant rash. My feet where I wore my socks, my basketball shorts, and my bedding, along with some washclothes that made my face itch so much, I could hardly stand it.

I had actually started taking a new product from Andrew Lessman and at first thought that might be what it was, but after looking on where the rash was, shoulders, feet, back, you get the picture, I realized what it was.

Has anyone else had that issue?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ctinak

RE: S2O allergies???

Could very well be an allergy. I'm definitely allergic to certain detergents.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.