Meezergeezer | Advisor 2 | 10.23.2013 12:21 PM
First I would like to say I use S2O, I also make my own laundry detergent, so I like S2O.

I got a kick when they were showing how much better S2O cleans better than regular laundry detergent in the cylinder of water/t-shirt deal.

The laundry detergent looks like they used 2 tablespoons of liquid deteregent and a FULL S2O sheet of laundry product...

Of course the t shirt washed in the full dosage of S20 is going to wash better...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Advisor 2
Meezergeezer

S2O Demo today

First I would like to say I use S2O, I also make my own laundry detergent, so I like S2O.

I got a kick when they were showing how much better S2O cleans better than regular laundry detergent in the cylinder of water/t-shirt deal.

The laundry detergent looks like they used 2 tablespoons of liquid deteregent and a FULL S2O sheet of laundry product...

Of course the t shirt washed in the full dosage of S20 is going to wash better...
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
10.23.2013 12:21 PM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...