1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 05.28.2013 10:25 PM
Has anyone used this product? I bought it, used it on the same kind of wood (oak) mine was as dirty as theirs but mine did not come clean or shine like the demonstration. I poured some in a bowl used a 100% cotton cloth squeezed all the liquid out just like they said to do. What am i doing wrong?:-k :-s
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
4kitties | Admirer 3 | 05.30.2013 9:18 AM
I purchased Regency Gold elsewhere..was not happy with it either..
I went back to Scot's Liquid Gold with much better results..at least for me.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Regency Gold wood cleaner and polisher

Has anyone used this product? I bought it, used it on the same kind of wood (oak) mine was as dirty as theirs but mine did not come clean or shine like the demonstration. I poured some in a bowl used a 100% cotton cloth squeezed all the liquid out just like they said to do. What am i doing wrong?:-k :-s
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
4kitties

RE: Regency Gold wood cleaner and polisher

I purchased Regency Gold elsewhere..was not happy with it either..
I went back to Scot's Liquid Gold with much better results..at least for me.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
05.28.2013 10:25 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...