Admirer 3
JudyV

Original Todd English Cookware

I am wondering if there are others who miss the ORIGINAL Todd English cookware? I still use mine every day and I love it. I don't know why he went from his own to that green pan junk he sells now. Bring back the original cookware!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
artemis2854

RE: Original Todd English Cookware

They may be doing that. I get a feeling they are since so little of the greenpans are featured and all that's featured is the hard anodized that looks exactly like his older stuff. I have the stove top wok from his original line and I really like it.

Doesn't it seem strange that they were introducing all the "new" hard anodized AND the stainless in the greenpan but now, no hype, no nothing?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
DEBRAKAY

I agree with you Judy. I miss Todd English Original cookware. I had purchased an entire set when he first presented it. I've tried a few pieces from various lines (including the green pan "junk") nothing has been as great as his origianl. Love the wok! Why mess with a good thing?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

I miss it very much. I will be using his original pans for many years to come. They still look new, even on the bottom on each pan. They clean up so nicely.

I wouldn't even consider his new pans because of his association with Joy Mangano and how lightweight the pans are. My personal experience has been that JM makes junk! Now, she has dragged Todd down with her. Too bad.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
handsome16

HSN needs to do something!! I bought "the last set of pots and pans you will ever need to buy" for myself, my mother and my mother in law and they are awful!!!!! My pans all look like the ones that Joy holds up to show everybody!!!! I had to call customer service 3 times and Joy's company 2 times!! Joy needs to do a recall and Todd English needs to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a good HSN customer and they do not even care!!! QVC here I come!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
artemis2854

HSN needs to do something!! I bought "the last set of pots and pans you will ever need to buy" for myself, my mother and my mother in law and they are awful!!!!! My pans all look like the ones that Joy holds up to show everybody!!!! I had to call customer service 3 times and Joy's company 2 times!! Joy needs to do a recall and Todd English needs to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a good HSN customer and they do not even care!!! QVC here I come!

Her company leaves a lot to be desired as far as the local BBB is concerned.

I've had no trouble with the couple of pans I bought, but I know many folks did. HSN should make good on these complaints. What are they waiting for? Class action?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
carib

HELP! I also bought the green pans and have tried everything to get them clean! I have to use some oil in certain dishes that I cook! THere is such a build up! I bought them because I believed what they said and wanted my family to be safe! Can anyone help me with how to clean them???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
snappygrandma

Carib, my first question here was the same as yours. One nice poster told me that she used Scotch Brite cook top cleaner. I tried it, as my frying pans were awful. I was about ready to throw them away. You can buy a handle, but I just got the pads. They are damp and filled with some cleaning agent which, if I work hard enough, cleans the pans so I can use them. Others have found different ways which work for them. It's too bad we have to do this, as they sell this cookware as if nothing will ever stick to it and it will be a breeze to clean. Maybe for somebody, not for me. But, try the Scotch Brite if you want to, and maybe you can salvage your cookware. I would never buy the green pans again. I also liked his original products. Welcome!
snappy

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CARMBONE

Has anyone noticed when you go on to check out reveiws on the green pans , whuch they sold before , there are none to read .
I think after reading a lot about how bad they are , they don't want customers to read the bad reveiws , so there not posted.
I did notice there are a lot of customer reveiws on the hard andiozed.
I would like to try one peice to see for myself but I haven't as yet.
I would like to see them bring them in with the hard coat enamel on the outside in different colors.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

All he does now is these green pans, sometimes with a few other things thrown in like in Saturday's "Joyless" show. This morning, they basically spent 2 hours on the Today's Special. Ridiculous.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.