outofmynest | New Friend | 09.10.2012 11:52 AM
Could you tell me when the next HSN craft show is going to be? Thank you.=d>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 10.24.2012 3:50 PM
Hello LadyinRed007, justkeepingitrea;

Thanks for your great interest in Crafting! We passed your inquiry to the Buying Team and will post back with restocking information.

HSN strives to restock the most popular products and deliver the latest in techniques and tools for hobbyist and proficient Crafters.

Speaking of Crafting Presentations...here is what is coming up soon:

>Martha Stewart Crafts: Tuesday, 11/13 Midnight - 2 am ET (Today's Special)

>HSN Today: Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting 11/13 7 am - 8 am ET

>Martha Stewart Crafts: Snapit & Scrap 11/13 8 am - 9 am, 11 am - 1 pm,4 pm - 6 pm, 8 am - 10 pm ET

Enjoy! Imagine! Create!
LadyinRed007 | Admirer | 10.22.2012 5:28 PM
I too would like to purchase an ebosser, and would love to see more craft shows.=d>
justkeepingitrea | New Friend | 10.14.2012 10:04 PM
When will the ebosser be back on hsn I missed out the first time really want one.
Shane31 | Admirer 1 | 09.19.2012 2:56 AM
Your question has perfect timing!
HSN is hosting the 3rd annual 24 Craft Event Thursday, 9/13 starting at Midnight ET.

Check back for more details and tune in to catch amazing products and project ideas!

That's great!..
HSN | Manager | 09.10.2012 2:50 PM
HSN is hosting the 3rd annual 24 Craft Event Thursday, 9/13 starting at Midnight ET.

Check back for more details and tune in to catch amazing products and project ideas!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
outofmynest

Next HSN Craft Show?

Could you tell me when the next HSN craft show is going to be? Thank you.=d>
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

RE: Next HSN Craft Show?

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Shane31

That's great!..
Please use plain text.
New Friend
justkeepingitrea

When will the ebosser be back on hsn I missed out the first time really want one.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
LadyinRed007

I too would like to purchase an ebosser, and would love to see more craft shows.=d>
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Hello LadyinRed007, justkeepingitrea;

Thanks for your great interest in Crafting! We passed your inquiry to the Buying Team and will post back with restocking information.

HSN strives to restock the most popular products and deliver the latest in techniques and tools for hobbyist and proficient Crafters.

Speaking of Crafting Presentations...here is what is coming up soon:

>Martha Stewart Crafts: Tuesday, 11/13 Midnight - 2 am ET (Today's Special)

>HSN Today: Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting 11/13 7 am - 8 am ET

>Martha Stewart Crafts: Snapit & Scrap 11/13 8 am - 9 am, 11 am - 1 pm,4 pm - 6 pm, 8 am - 10 pm ET

Enjoy! Imagine! Create!
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
09.10.2012 11:52 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...