chrisinla | New Friend | 11.13.2012 7:16 PM
Is it just me or does Martha Stewart on her shows today on HSN not seem very friendly? When they were taking testimonial calls she was hardly even talking to the people who were sharing their stories. The guy who works for her seemed a lot more friendly and knowledgeable and chatted with the callers more than her.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
DottyPS350169 | Inspirer 2 | 11.15.2012 1:24 AM
Ive noticed this on several of her appearance's... She doesn't appear comfortable at all. She probably should just phone it in.
lilbitmisty | Admirer | 11.14.2012 2:47 PM
It's not just you, I've noticed that too.
scrappinsharon | New Friend | 11.13.2012 7:48 PM
She mainly just keeps punching and barely looks up
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
chrisinla

Martha Stewart Craft Show

Is it just me or does Martha Stewart on her shows today on HSN not seem very friendly? When they were taking testimonial calls she was hardly even talking to the people who were sharing their stories. The guy who works for her seemed a lot more friendly and knowledgeable and chatted with the callers more than her.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
scrappinsharon

RE: Martha Stewart Craft Show

She mainly just keeps punching and barely looks up
Please use plain text.
Admirer
lilbitmisty

It's not just you, I've noticed that too.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
DottyPS350169

Ive noticed this on several of her appearance's... She doesn't appear comfortable at all. She probably should just phone it in.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
11.13.2012 7:16 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...