BUBBO | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2010 6:01 PM
I am thinking about buying one....but I need to know if anyone here has one and how well does it work???
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
LittleMissGrouch | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2010 8:37 PM
Oh I really am glad to hear from you...I wont post down on EE no more. They think I am a thug or whatever.

I figured if everyone else could come back I could too. I'm being totally ignored so that's a good thing, I guess.
BUBBO | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2010 8:35 PM
Oh I really am glad to hear from you...I wont post down on EE no more. They think I am a thug or whatever.
LittleMissGrouch | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2010 8:32 PM
Hiya Bubbo. I have the large Keurig and I love it. I've had it for a couple of years now. It also comes with a my Kcup so you can use your own brand of coffee. I order my kcups from amazon. They have to best prices. My favorites are Donut Shop coffee and Kona. I use my Keurig in the evenings when I only want one or two cups.

I hope you are doing well, girlfriend.
BUBBO | Admirer 2 | 01.18.2010 8:32 PM
Thanks Brooklyn...My SIL said it was a pain too! I dont think I want to spend that kind of $$$ for something I wont use.
brooklyngeezer | Admirer 3 | 01.18.2010 7:34 PM
I am thinking about buying one....but I need to know if anyone here has one and how well does it work???

I looked into one, but unfortunately, it would blow the fuse (1500W) in my old house--BUT I have 2 friends that have them. One gal loves it because she only wants 1 cup of coffee per day (I don't know the model she has) but another friend's mom has one and she says it's sort of a PITA because you only have the choice to get 10 oz or 8 oz deliveries and she likes her coffee in an 18 oz travel mug, so what she does is brew the 8 oz immediately followed by the 10 oz.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
BUBBO

Keurig coffee maker

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
brooklyngeezer

RE: Keurig coffee maker

I looked into one, but unfortunately, it would blow the fuse (1500W) in my old house--BUT I have 2 friends that have them. One gal loves it because she only wants 1 cup of coffee per day (I don't know the model she has) but another friend's mom has one and she says it's sort of a PITA because you only have the choice to get 10 oz or 8 oz deliveries and she likes her coffee in an 18 oz travel mug, so what she does is brew the 8 oz immediately followed by the 10 oz.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BUBBO

Thanks Brooklyn...My SIL said it was a pain too! I dont think I want to spend that kind of $$$ for something I wont use.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LittleMissGrouch

Hiya Bubbo. I have the large Keurig and I love it. I've had it for a couple of years now. It also comes with a my Kcup so you can use your own brand of coffee. I order my kcups from amazon. They have to best prices. My favorites are Donut Shop coffee and Kona. I use my Keurig in the evenings when I only want one or two cups.

I hope you are doing well, girlfriend.
A proud member of Dimwitted Dopes
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BUBBO

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LittleMissGrouch

I figured if everyone else could come back I could too. I'm being totally ignored so that's a good thing, I guess.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BUBBO

Well if you are there I will come back. But they are bickering about everything now!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LittleMissGrouch

BTW - you have a right to post anywhere you want to. I can't believe what I've seen around here lately.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BUBBO

BTW, lets go find out whats going on:d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LittleMissGrouch

I have to run for a while. I'll see you later. How's the job coming along?
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
29 Replies
01.18.2010 6:01 PM
2 Smiles
12 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...