lucky1234 | Admirer 2 | 04.12.2011 5:10 PM
any one else want andrew to make a great probiotic supplement?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
StarrBright3 | Admirer 3 | 04.14.2011 4:49 PM
I was using another Pro Biotic product for years before he introduced his.I have gone back to that one, Less expensive and just as good.My Doctor recommended that one.Now for the Digest Assure, I like his product, but until I know what the TS's are, I can't/won't buy it.
HITSVILLE | Inspirer 2 | 04.14.2011 4:47 PM
I use Friendly Flora (and Digest Assure) and I attribute the fact that I did not get sick all winter due to Friendly Flora. Would not be without this product.

My daughter and I both have chronic GI problems, hers have been much more severe than mine this last year, she's been in the hospital and actually was unable to go to school. I started her on both of those, her DR agrees they would be fine(she's on a lot of meds) and her tummy is so much happier. The Friendly Flora is great. We order the ginormous bottles of both and she takes them 3 x a day, one of her meds is an antibiotic so that Friendly Flora has made her feel a LOT better. Anyway, I think they're both much better than anything I found in a drugstore. Read up on his info about Friendly Flora, it's exactly what the GI told us. Many probiotics never make it past the stomache because they aren't the kind of flora that will survive and they need to be with a food source that allows them to get further into the gut.
Shantung | Admirer 2 | 04.14.2011 12:01 PM
I use Friendly Flora (and Digest Assure) and I attribute the fact that I did not get sick all winter due to Friendly Flora. Would not be without this product.
HAPPYBOTTOM | Admirer 3 | 04.12.2011 5:20 PM
He already has - Friendly Flora - It's been around for a couple years or more, about the same time he did Digest Assure. Use them both.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
lucky1234

probiotics and andrew lessman

any one else want andrew to make a great probiotic supplement?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
HAPPYBOTTOM

RE: probiotics and andrew lessman

He already has - Friendly Flora - It's been around for a couple years or more, about the same time he did Digest Assure. Use them both.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Shantung

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
HITSVILLE

My daughter and I both have chronic GI problems, hers have been much more severe than mine this last year, she's been in the hospital and actually was unable to go to school. I started her on both of those, her DR agrees they would be fine(she's on a lot of meds) and her tummy is so much happier. The Friendly Flora is great. We order the ginormous bottles of both and she takes them 3 x a day, one of her meds is an antibiotic so that Friendly Flora has made her feel a LOT better. Anyway, I think they're both much better than anything I found in a drugstore. Read up on his info about Friendly Flora, it's exactly what the GI told us. Many probiotics never make it past the stomache because they aren't the kind of flora that will survive and they need to be with a food source that allows them to get further into the gut.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
StarrBright3

I was using another Pro Biotic product for years before he introduced his.I have gone back to that one, Less expensive and just as good.My Doctor recommended that one.Now for the Digest Assure, I like his product, but until I know what the TS's are, I can't/won't buy it.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
04.12.2011 5:10 PM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...