TINLIZEY | Admirer 3 | 07.15.2011 4:18 PM
I wish they would let you see what Andrew Lessman products will be sold under the program guide like they do for every other product they sell on HSN. I would like to see the presentation for cinnamon but can't tell if it will be on this hour or 9 or 10 PM. I do have other things to do besides stayed glued to the TV and have to watch presentations I do not have interest in and to listen to explanations of products I have heard a million times ](*,)
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

Program Guide

I wish they would let you see what Andrew Lessman products will be sold under the program guide like they do for every other product they sell on HSN. I would like to see the presentation for cinnamon but can't tell if it will be on this hour or 9 or 10 PM. I do have other things to do besides stayed glued to the TV and have to watch presentations I do not have interest in and to listen to explanations of products I have heard a million times ](*,)
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
07.15.2011 4:18 PM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...