Kash22 | New Friend | 02.15.2012 2:14 AM
When is the next time Andrew will be on HSN? I have to restock my supply of the healthy hair, skin, and nails vitamins. I usually order when he makes a visit in order to take advantage of free shipping.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 04.10.2012 3:29 PM
When is the next time Andrew will be on HSN? I have to restock my supply of the healthy hair, skin, and nails vitamins. I usually order when he makes a visit in order to take advantage of free shipping.

April 14th,and 15th
StarrBright3 | Admirer 3 | 04.01.2012 2:18 PM
Thanks for the updates. I have no Omega Three's left, so looking forward to getting more soon.I hope we get a choice of Essential or the bigger version?( I can't use that version). I need more Digest Assure, and that is about it, maybe one other small item.
JAYJAY | Inspirer 1 | 03.24.2012 4:09 PM
April schedule shows Andrew coming April 14-15 and April 21-22...I guess that's his new HSN schedule...2 weekends, 2 days each with TS's on Sundays. I forget what the other April TS but one is Omega 3 and then probably some Vit. D bundle.
I wish he'd change up his TS or have more TS pricing on different vitamins!;-);
ElleMc | Admirer 3 | 03.11.2012 1:09 AM
Doesn't Andrew usually have Ultimate Eye Support as a TSV in Summer? I'm waiting for that. Also, has Andrew ever done the Ultimate Phosphatydal Choline (PC) Brain & Liver Granules as a TSV? I just ran totally out and want to order it at the best time. Any ideas when and what his next TSV will be? Thanks!
gtx | Admirer 1 | 03.04.2012 5:01 PM
Thank you Jakester. I was hoping it might be soon since I am getting so low on the product.
jakester | Admirer 2 | 03.04.2012 9:17 AM
Does anybody remember which month he brings Omega 3 as a TS? I am getting low on my supply.

Omega 3 has historically been the TS in April (Sunday). He changed up his visit in January, not sure if there will be a new schedule for April.
gtx | Admirer 1 | 03.03.2012 10:15 PM
Does anybody remember which month he brings Omega 3 as a TS? I am getting low on my supply.
LiLSammy | Admirer | 02.20.2012 7:43 PM
Always look forward to Andrew's visits-can't wait!
jakester | Admirer 2 | 02.18.2012 5:03 PM
The next visit should be the beginning of April. I would only order enough to hold you of till July. He usually has Hair, shin & nails as the TS in July.
nokidding | Admirer 2 | 02.18.2012 3:32 AM

I think I heard them say April. I hope someone will confirm or correct this.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Kash22

Next Andrew Lessman Visit?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
nokidding

RE: Next Andrew Lessman Visit?

I think I heard them say April. I hope someone will confirm or correct this.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jakester

The next visit should be the beginning of April. I would only order enough to hold you of till July. He usually has Hair, shin & nails as the TS in July.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
LiLSammy

Always look forward to Andrew's visits-can't wait!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1 gtx Admirer 1
Admirer 1
gtx

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jakester

Omega 3 has historically been the TS in April (Sunday). He changed up his visit in January, not sure if there will be a new schedule for April.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1 gtx Admirer 1
Admirer 1
gtx

Thank you Jakester. I was hoping it might be soon since I am getting so low on the product.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ElleMc

Doesn't Andrew usually have Ultimate Eye Support as a TSV in Summer? I'm waiting for that. Also, has Andrew ever done the Ultimate Phosphatydal Choline (PC) Brain & Liver Granules as a TSV? I just ran totally out and want to order it at the best time. Any ideas when and what his next TSV will be? Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JAYJAY

April schedule shows Andrew coming April 14-15 and April 21-22...I guess that's his new HSN schedule...2 weekends, 2 days each with TS's on Sundays. I forget what the other April TS but one is Omega 3 and then probably some Vit. D bundle.
I wish he'd change up his TS or have more TS pricing on different vitamins!;-);
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
StarrBright3

Thanks for the updates. I have no Omega Three's left, so looking forward to getting more soon.I hope we get a choice of Essential or the bigger version?( I can't use that version). I need more Digest Assure, and that is about it, maybe one other small item.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
02.15.2012 2:14 AM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...