sue11 | Admirer 2 | 06.30.2010 5:44 AM
I have the smart arms but do not have the manual. I do most of the exercises that I see on the demonstration, but I know she has a program with how many reps and when to move on. I really feel the effect on my muscles and would love to have a copy of the manual. Any tips would be helpful.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Aragorn1 | Admirer 2 | 09.01.2010 3:37 AM
For Aragorn1 - My manual to Smart Arms is missing, also. Can I get your help (so generously offered by you)? Fitness Quest no longer has the manual. Can you tell me how many exercises there are, and what they are called? I'm trying to recall, and having trouble. Thank you!

Hi noelley351,

Here are all of the exercises , though they are a little hard to understand without the illustrations to look at. But give it a shot!

Triceps Press -Place Smart Arms on abdomen .Grasp handles on each side with palms facing down.Pull the handles out to the sides and slightly back.

Biceps Curl-Place the Smart Arms under your lower thighs.Grasp handles with your palms facing inward. Pull the handles up towards your shoulders.

Lateral Shoulder Raise-Place the Smart Arms under your lower thighs. Grasp handles with your palms facing down. Lift the arms and pull the cords out to the sides. Keep your wrists straight with your elbows slightly bent.

Front shoulder raise-Place Smart Arms under your lower thighs. Grasp handles with your palms facing inward. Lift your arms in front of your body, pulling the cords up to shoulder level. Keep wrists straight and shoulders slightly bent.

Chest Press-Place Smart Arms behind the middle of your back and handles coming under your arms . Turn the handles so your palms are facing down and your elbows are pointing out to the sides.Press your arms directly out in front of your body till your arms are almost straight and the ends of the handles touch together in front of you.

Chest Flye-Place Smart Arms behind the middle of your back. Grasp handles with palms facing down.Press yours arms directly out in front of your body as you did with the chest press. Then open your arms to the sides until the elbows are in line with your shoulders. Keep your elbows at about shoulder hight and the elbows slightly bent throughout the excercise.

Sorry, the directions don't say anything about how many reps, but hope this info helped you some.
;-);
noelley351 | New Friend | 08.30.2010 3:12 AM
For Aragorn1 - My manual to Smart Arms is missing, also. Can I get your help (so generously offered by you)? Fitness Quest no longer has the manual. Can you tell me how many exercises there are, and what they are called? I'm trying to recall, and having trouble. Thank you!
Aragorn1 | Admirer 2 | 07.08.2010 5:35 PM
My wife has the Smart Arms manual- let me know if you want me to post any info for you? Or you can contact Fitness Quest directly and ask them to send you a manual. Here is their customer service phone # 1-800-321-9236.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
sue11

Need the manual to the smart arms!

I have the smart arms but do not have the manual. I do most of the exercises that I see on the demonstration, but I know she has a program with how many reps and when to move on. I really feel the effect on my muscles and would love to have a copy of the manual. Any tips would be helpful.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Aragorn1

RE: Need the manual to the smart arms!

My wife has the Smart Arms manual- let me know if you want me to post any info for you? Or you can contact Fitness Quest directly and ask them to send you a manual. Here is their customer service phone # 1-800-321-9236.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
noelley351

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Aragorn1

Hi noelley351,

Here are all of the exercises , though they are a little hard to understand without the illustrations to look at. But give it a shot!

Triceps Press -Place Smart Arms on abdomen .Grasp handles on each side with palms facing down.Pull the handles out to the sides and slightly back.

Biceps Curl-Place the Smart Arms under your lower thighs.Grasp handles with your palms facing inward. Pull the handles up towards your shoulders.

Lateral Shoulder Raise-Place the Smart Arms under your lower thighs. Grasp handles with your palms facing down. Lift the arms and pull the cords out to the sides. Keep your wrists straight with your elbows slightly bent.

Front shoulder raise-Place Smart Arms under your lower thighs. Grasp handles with your palms facing inward. Lift your arms in front of your body, pulling the cords up to shoulder level. Keep wrists straight and shoulders slightly bent.

Chest Press-Place Smart Arms behind the middle of your back and handles coming under your arms . Turn the handles so your palms are facing down and your elbows are pointing out to the sides.Press your arms directly out in front of your body till your arms are almost straight and the ends of the handles touch together in front of you.

Chest Flye-Place Smart Arms behind the middle of your back. Grasp handles with palms facing down.Press yours arms directly out in front of your body as you did with the chest press. Then open your arms to the sides until the elbows are in line with your shoulders. Keep your elbows at about shoulder hight and the elbows slightly bent throughout the excercise.

Sorry, the directions don't say anything about how many reps, but hope this info helped you some.
;-);
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
06.30.2010 5:44 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...