Lynne123 | Admirer 3 | 01.18.2011 8:48 PM
Tony's new Glider Exerciser looks pretty good. Looks like it really works out the legs. I like that you can use it for the upper body as well. Haven't bought it yet. Looking for some reviews on it. Anyone out their use it yet?? Hope to hear that someone has bought it. Need some feedback. Thanks
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
sharon7638 | New Friend | 04.10.2011 9:29 PM
hi all i recieved my circle pro fast with in 5 days was easy to put together BOUT 30 MIN longest time was readin the directions.lol i played the cd first all the way thur then read some of the book all was very informative, to do first as im not much on exersize stuff . im 72 and weight 170 an 5,9 lazy for a while and needed some major musle rebuilding so tried it yesterday and its doing a good job . im going by thecd and thebook the pre work out is good too i have4 stents too so dr. said i needed exerzies
so this also give a cardio too
i recomend it highly
but it will take a few times to get cordanated on it so dont rush or give upyou will like it and its fun not boring like most
blondd | Admirer 1 | 01.19.2011 10:43 AM
i do have the leg-magic by tony's wife,an i really like it! but this new one is ideal, an a good buy in my opinion.as it will pretty much work the whole body..:d/ =!s>
Lynne123 | Admirer 3 | 01.18.2011 10:39 PM
Ohhh I hope you guys enjoy the Glider. Please write in and let me know how you liked it. If you can put it in this thread. Hope you get it soon. Thanks for replying:d/
rena347 | Inspirer 3 | 01.18.2011 9:23 PM
I watched several of the presentations today for the Circle Glide Pro. Tony Little's company bought the rights to distribute it in the U.S. From my understanding,this is the first time it is available in the U.S. outside of the infomercial so probably not too many people have it. It was $214 on the informercial.

Tony's wife Melissa previously endorsed the Leg Magic Exercise Machine. That machine was very limited in what if could do because of the limited range of motion. (only sideways back and forth) I had thought about buying one of those but didn't feel that it provided enough benefit to justify the cost.

The Circle Glide Pro seems to have overcome the shortcomings of the Leg Magic with the many different ranges of motion available to exercise the butt and thigh areas. I am pear shaped and carry any excess weight in my butt and thighs. I have lost quite a bit of weight over the last year and really need to do some toning in those areas. I did order one today. I thought it was worth a try. If I don't like it, I am only out the money to send it back.
SoonerSis | Admirer | 01.18.2011 9:15 PM
I bought one. Hope I like it. Anyone else, what do you think?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
Lynne123

Hello Everyone What's New on the Tony Little Glider Exerciser Looks Good!! Anyone??

Tony's new Glider Exerciser looks pretty good. Looks like it really works out the legs. I like that you can use it for the upper body as well. Haven't bought it yet. Looking for some reviews on it. Anyone out their use it yet?? Hope to hear that someone has bought it. Need some feedback. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Admirer
SoonerSis

RE: Hello Everyone What's New on the Tony Little Glider Exerciser Looks Good!! Anyone??

I bought one. Hope I like it. Anyone else, what do you think?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
rena347

RE: Hello Everyone What's New on the Tony Little Glider Exerciser Looks Good!! Anyone??

I watched several of the presentations today for the Circle Glide Pro. Tony Little's company bought the rights to distribute it in the U.S. From my understanding,this is the first time it is available in the U.S. outside of the infomercial so probably not too many people have it. It was $214 on the informercial.

Tony's wife Melissa previously endorsed the Leg Magic Exercise Machine. That machine was very limited in what if could do because of the limited range of motion. (only sideways back and forth) I had thought about buying one of those but didn't feel that it provided enough benefit to justify the cost.

The Circle Glide Pro seems to have overcome the shortcomings of the Leg Magic with the many different ranges of motion available to exercise the butt and thigh areas. I am pear shaped and carry any excess weight in my butt and thighs. I have lost quite a bit of weight over the last year and really need to do some toning in those areas. I did order one today. I thought it was worth a try. If I don't like it, I am only out the money to send it back.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Lynne123

Ohhh I hope you guys enjoy the Glider. Please write in and let me know how you liked it. If you can put it in this thread. Hope you get it soon. Thanks for replying:d/
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
blondd

i do have the leg-magic by tony's wife,an i really like it! but this new one is ideal, an a good buy in my opinion.as it will pretty much work the whole body..:d/ =!s>
Please use plain text.
New Friend
sharon7638

hi all i recieved my circle pro fast with in 5 days was easy to put together BOUT 30 MIN longest time was readin the directions.lol i played the cd first all the way thur then read some of the book all was very informative, to do first as im not much on exersize stuff . im 72 and weight 170 an 5,9 lazy for a while and needed some major musle rebuilding so tried it yesterday and its doing a good job . im going by thecd and thebook the pre work out is good too i have4 stents too so dr. said i needed exerzies
so this also give a cardio too
i recomend it highly
but it will take a few times to get cordanated on it so dont rush or give upyou will like it and its fun not boring like most
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
01.18.2011 8:48 PM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...