lv2shop433 | New Friend | 04.05.2012 1:53 AM
Hair skin and nails So wanted this product to work for me. As directed the 1st month I took 2 pills per day. The second month I took one pill per day.I have seen no improvement in any of the vitamins claims. I have never written a post before. I have been a member of HSN for 25 years.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 04.06.2012 7:04 PM
Hair skin and nails So wanted this product to work for me. As directed the 1st month I took 2 pills per day. The second month I took one pill per day.I have seen no improvement in any of the vitamins claims. I have never written a post before. I have been a member of HSN for 25 years.

lv2shop i took them years ago and did not care for them.

Am using Biotin 5,000 units from the Vit Shoppe. They are in capsules which i only use.

My nails are so strong,and in great condition They grow like weeds.

As far as my baby fine thin hair these products really don't do much.

I need fullness,and they only give growth.

Am using some good hair products to help my issuses.

Jag=;
rena347 | Inspirer 3 | 04.06.2012 2:17 PM
lv2shp433, I am sorry to hear that this product did not work for you. I was on a long term low calorie diet several years ago and had issues with my nails and hair breaking. I have seen great improvement in both my hair and nails since using the healthy hair skin and nails product. Although, it did take several months before I really noticed the results. I have been using the product for several years now. I have used various other Andrew Lessman supplements and some worked really well for me and others didn't. I believe that all of our bodies react differently to supplements. If this one is not working for you, I would recommend trying another product.
StarrBright3 | Admirer 3 | 04.05.2012 6:02 PM
I take two daily and in one year my hair has grown from above my shoulders to mid back...It is the longest it has been in years, almost same length as in High School.I need a trim. It does work , but you have to take it everyday to get the results.My skin shows it, and my nails too. This product is one of my favorites.
GlorLanz | Admirer | 04.05.2012 10:48 AM
I take 2 a day and have had great results. I also take additional MSM. I wouldn't give up yet.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
lv2shop433

Hair skin and nails vitamin does not work

Please use plain text.
Admirer
GlorLanz

RE: Hair skin and nails vitamin does not work

I take 2 a day and have had great results. I also take additional MSM. I wouldn't give up yet.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
StarrBright3

I take two daily and in one year my hair has grown from above my shoulders to mid back...It is the longest it has been in years, almost same length as in High School.I need a trim. It does work , but you have to take it everyday to get the results.My skin shows it, and my nails too. This product is one of my favorites.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
rena347

lv2shp433, I am sorry to hear that this product did not work for you. I was on a long term low calorie diet several years ago and had issues with my nails and hair breaking. I have seen great improvement in both my hair and nails since using the healthy hair skin and nails product. Although, it did take several months before I really noticed the results. I have been using the product for several years now. I have used various other Andrew Lessman supplements and some worked really well for me and others didn't. I believe that all of our bodies react differently to supplements. If this one is not working for you, I would recommend trying another product.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

lv2shop i took them years ago and did not care for them.

Am using Biotin 5,000 units from the Vit Shoppe. They are in capsules which i only use.

My nails are so strong,and in great condition They grow like weeds.

As far as my baby fine thin hair these products really don't do much.

I need fullness,and they only give growth.

Am using some good hair products to help my issuses.

Jag=;
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
04.05.2012 1:53 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...