beaglesmom | Admirer | 02.17.2012 5:15 PM
I just saw on the program guide that Fluidity Fitness is premiering on Monday! I have been wanting to get this program for several years now. Does anyone have this? I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
massha | Pro 3 | 05.29.2013 2:25 AM
Folks who really like this - can you tell more about what it is you are expecting from your workout and what your fitness level is? What is this bar replacing or adding for you? It is much easier to understand if I need this if I know what kinds of people it's working for.
123s | Admirer 3 | 05.29.2013 12:38 AM
I bought it some time back and it's been on several times since then. Maybe they will do it as a TS-hint, hint-since so many people are interested.
MyGoodGirls | New Friend | 05.28.2013 11:20 AM
Does anyone know if Fluidity is coming back to HSN. I called CS and gave them the item number and it no longer exists....?
PATSYH | Admirer | 04.20.2012 3:10 PM
Even though the Fluidity Bar is shown online as out of stock, you can order it by phone from HSN with the 4 flex pays and free shipping. I called CS to find out when it would be back in stock and she said it was available and was mystified why it didn't show up as available on line.
beaglesmom | Admirer | 04.14.2012 8:18 PM
I missed the shows in March, and when Michelle was on this month, our finances were off!! And now it is sold out! I can't wait for it to be back in stock! I am setting aside the money for the barre and the accessory kit!
PATSYH | Admirer | 03.28.2012 6:51 AM
I could kick myself for not ordering it before it went out of stock. ](*,) It is a real bargain compared to ordering from the company. I have ordered a DVD by The Bar Method instructor that got great reviews to use with the Bar when I finally get it. I'm going to call HSN CS to see if they have any idea if it will be back.
AnnM333 | New Friend | 03.22.2012 1:02 PM
I bought the Fluidity bar from hsn and I am SO glad I did! They are ALREADY sold out! I LOVE it! I already feel SO much better, my back is getting stronger and I feel SO much more flexible! I can't wait to see the results in the next few months! I disagree about the instruction. I think she is very easy to understand and I usually have a very hard time catching on through dvds. I can feel every muscle, even some I didn't know I had when I use it. This without a doubt is a total body workout and in just 30 minutes. I am hopeful I will get back into shape now. THANKS HSN!
cancan989 | New Friend | 03.13.2012 11:37 PM
After viewing the intermediate video; which was very poor in instruction I knew I would not benefit from this program. The main instructor does not leave the bar but just verbally tells you how to correct your form. While she has two other instructors in the videos with her she never walks over to them and physically corrects their form or offers different angles so you can she what she is talking about. It's very difficult to follow or learn new exercises when the instructor only talks you through the exercises. I would like to send the equipment back, but I would have to pay to ship it back. I think that if prepaid shipping is not offered, customers should know before they get the equipment delivered; once it is delivered it is too late. With the weight of this equipment it is too costly to return.
CAPOW | Admirer 1 | 03.09.2012 12:25 PM
I bought it and right now it is still in this huge box that is very heavy. Did not expect it to be this bigt! From another lady's review she said it was really big and weighed a ton. I believe it weighs 48 lbs and with the packing that put on another 11 pounds. I was going to send it back without taking it out of the box because I don't want to put up and put away 48 lbs every time I use it. Well, it would cost me at least $76 to send it back, which is almost half the cost. So I guess I'm stuck with it and will try to find somewhere to put it.
BHAWK | Admirer | 02.24.2012 8:22 PM
It's back on the scheduke for this Monday....items up .....do a search on Fluidity....good price!
beaglesmom | Admirer | 02.19.2012 6:43 PM
Well, now it's not listed in the program guide. It's been replaced by Forbes Reilly. Darn.
beaglesmom | Admirer | 02.18.2012 8:06 PM
It is a home barre workout. Check out fluidity.com website.
JAG70 | Admirer 3 | 02.17.2012 10:59 PM
I just saw on the program guide that Fluidity Fitness is premiering on Monday! I have been wanting to get this program for several years now. Does anyone have this? I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks!!

What is it????
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
beaglesmom

Fluidity coming to HSN!!!

Thanks!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

RE: Fluidity coming to HSN!!!

Thanks!!

What is it????
Please use plain text.
Admirer
beaglesmom

It is a home barre workout. Check out fluidity.com website.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
beaglesmom

Well, now it's not listed in the program guide. It's been replaced by Forbes Reilly. Darn.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
BHAWK

It's back on the scheduke for this Monday....items up .....do a search on Fluidity....good price!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
CAPOW

I bought it and right now it is still in this huge box that is very heavy. Did not expect it to be this bigt! From another lady's review she said it was really big and weighed a ton. I believe it weighs 48 lbs and with the packing that put on another 11 pounds. I was going to send it back without taking it out of the box because I don't want to put up and put away 48 lbs every time I use it. Well, it would cost me at least $76 to send it back, which is almost half the cost. So I guess I'm stuck with it and will try to find somewhere to put it.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
cancan989

After viewing the intermediate video; which was very poor in instruction I knew I would not benefit from this program. The main instructor does not leave the bar but just verbally tells you how to correct your form. While she has two other instructors in the videos with her she never walks over to them and physically corrects their form or offers different angles so you can she what she is talking about. It's very difficult to follow or learn new exercises when the instructor only talks you through the exercises. I would like to send the equipment back, but I would have to pay to ship it back. I think that if prepaid shipping is not offered, customers should know before they get the equipment delivered; once it is delivered it is too late. With the weight of this equipment it is too costly to return.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
AnnM333

I bought the Fluidity bar from hsn and I am SO glad I did! They are ALREADY sold out! I LOVE it! I already feel SO much better, my back is getting stronger and I feel SO much more flexible! I can't wait to see the results in the next few months! I disagree about the instruction. I think she is very easy to understand and I usually have a very hard time catching on through dvds. I can feel every muscle, even some I didn't know I had when I use it. This without a doubt is a total body workout and in just 30 minutes. I am hopeful I will get back into shape now. THANKS HSN!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
PATSYH

I could kick myself for not ordering it before it went out of stock. ](*,) It is a real bargain compared to ordering from the company. I have ordered a DVD by The Bar Method instructor that got great reviews to use with the Bar when I finally get it. I'm going to call HSN CS to see if they have any idea if it will be back.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
beaglesmom

I missed the shows in March, and when Michelle was on this month, our finances were off!! And now it is sold out! I can't wait for it to be back in stock! I am setting aside the money for the barre and the accessory kit!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
13 Replies
02.17.2012 5:15 PM
0 Smiles
10 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...