cutekidsinc | New Friend | 08.14.2012 3:17 PM
Hi, I just realized that HSN has sold the Fluidity Bar in the past. It is currently sold out. I am wondering if anyone knows if it will be on again soon and also looking for opinions if this really works. I don't know if it's worth purchasing from their site. It's $500 there. Thanks!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
cutekidsinc

Fluidity Bar

Hi, I just realized that HSN has sold the Fluidity Bar in the past. It is currently sold out. I am wondering if anyone knows if it will be on again soon and also looking for opinions if this really works. I don't know if it's worth purchasing from their site. It's $500 there. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
0 Replies
08.14.2012 3:17 PM
0 Smiles
1 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...