smileniii | New Friend | 07.13.2011 3:03 AM
I was excited to order the ULTIMATE Omega-3 when Andrew introduced it. I think it may have been a today's special. As an English teacher I felt that the ULTIMATE had to be better than the ESSENTIAL Omega-3 my family had been using. WRONG! What a misnomer. The ULTIMATE only has 500mg of Omega 3. My good old ESSENTIAL had 830 mg and were SMALLER and much easier to swallow. ULTIMATE has LESS than Essential in every ingredient! What's that all about?? How deceptive! Andrew why would you make a new version with LESS ingredient and make it LARGER and more difficult to swallow. My family uses many of your products, but I'm not sure if we'll continue after this.[-x
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
StarrBright3 | Admirer 3 | 07.16.2011 10:53 AM
Essential

Serving Size 2 Capsules %DV

Calories 15 -
Total Fat 1.50 g 2%
Cholesterol less than 5 mg 1%

Fish Oil 1100 mg -
DHA 350 mg -
EPA 280 mg -
Alpha Linolenic Acid 100 mg -
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 100 mg -

Proprietary Orange Essence 32 mg -
Total Omega-3 830 mg -

Other Ingredients

Soft-gelatin capsule (Gelatin, purified water, Glycerin).

Maximum (formerly Ultimate)

Serving Size 1 Capsules %DV

Calories 10 -
Total Fat 1 g 1%

Fish Oil 715 mg -
DHA 225 mg -
EPA 175 mg -
Alpha Linolenic Acid 50 mg -
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 50 mg -

Proprietary Orange Essence 21 mg -
Total Omega-3 500 mg -

Other Ingredients

mytwobears | Admirer 1 | 07.16.2011 2:35 AM
Hi smileniii,

I don't understand why you felt duped?? Andrew explained pretty well in his presentations why they were being labeled as Ultimate and how they were different from the regular version. I am sorry you did not understand. Basically, instead of taking 2 capsules to get your daily required dosage, now all you need to take is one capsule because there is more product in the capsule. This is of course why the capsules are fatter. But I believe if this configuration is not convenient for you, the original formulation is still available for purchase.
jakester | Admirer 2 | 07.13.2011 6:45 PM
I was excited to order the ULTIMATE Omega-3 when Andrew introduced it. I think it may have been a today's special. As an English teacher I felt that the ULTIMATE had to be better than the ESSENTIAL Omega-3 my family had been using. WRONG! What a misnomer. The ULTIMATE only has 500mg of Omega 3. My good old ESSENTIAL had 830 mg and were SMALLER and much easier to swallow. ULTIMATE has LESS than Essential in every ingredient! What's that all about?? How deceptive! Andrew why would you make a new version with LESS ingredient and make it LARGER and more difficult to swallow. My family uses many of your products, but I'm not sure if we'll continue after this.[-x

Smileniii - When you look at the label of the Ultimate the serving size is one capsule for the 500 mg. The Essential product requires 2 capsules for the 830 mg, or 415 mg per capsule. So you are looking at a 20% increase in Omega-3 per capsule (reason for the capsule size change). Depending on the amount you take (or Doctor recommends), you may need to take fewer capsules, thus making it a very good value. For me I try to take around 1,000 per day, which is 2 capsules with the Ultimate. With the Essential I would take 2 some days and 3 on others, so I could get about 1,000 per day. I find the new size much more user friendly.

Welcome to the boards
StarrBright3 | Admirer 3 | 07.13.2011 11:17 AM
I hear you & agree. They were a TS in April, and I returned them. Very dissapointed. I will stick with his original version in the future.Right now I am all out, as I returned the TS.I hope his next TS on the Omegas is NOT this version. I already posted about my experience on this board. Pro Caps know, as I called them.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
smileniii

Dupped by Andrew Lessman's ULTIMATE Omega 3

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
StarrBright3

RE: Dupped by Andrew Lessman's ULTIMATE Omega 3

I hear you & agree. They were a TS in April, and I returned them. Very dissapointed. I will stick with his original version in the future.Right now I am all out, as I returned the TS.I hope his next TS on the Omegas is NOT this version. I already posted about my experience on this board. Pro Caps know, as I called them.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
jakester

Smileniii - When you look at the label of the Ultimate the serving size is one capsule for the 500 mg. The Essential product requires 2 capsules for the 830 mg, or 415 mg per capsule. So you are looking at a 20% increase in Omega-3 per capsule (reason for the capsule size change). Depending on the amount you take (or Doctor recommends), you may need to take fewer capsules, thus making it a very good value. For me I try to take around 1,000 per day, which is 2 capsules with the Ultimate. With the Essential I would take 2 some days and 3 on others, so I could get about 1,000 per day. I find the new size much more user friendly.

Welcome to the boards
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
mytwobears

Hi smileniii,

I don't understand why you felt duped?? Andrew explained pretty well in his presentations why they were being labeled as Ultimate and how they were different from the regular version. I am sorry you did not understand. Basically, instead of taking 2 capsules to get your daily required dosage, now all you need to take is one capsule because there is more product in the capsule. This is of course why the capsules are fatter. But I believe if this configuration is not convenient for you, the original formulation is still available for purchase.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
StarrBright3

Essential

Serving Size 2 Capsules %DV

Calories 15 -
Total Fat 1.50 g 2%

Fish Oil 1100 mg -
DHA 350 mg -
EPA 280 mg -
Alpha Linolenic Acid 100 mg -
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 100 mg -

Proprietary Orange Essence 32 mg -
Total Omega-3 830 mg -

Other Ingredients

Maximum (formerly Ultimate)

Serving Size 1 Capsules %DV

Calories 10 -
Total Fat 1 g 1%

Fish Oil 715 mg -
DHA 225 mg -
EPA 175 mg -
Alpha Linolenic Acid 50 mg -
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 50 mg -

Proprietary Orange Essence 21 mg -
Total Omega-3 500 mg -

Other Ingredients

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
07.13.2011 3:03 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...