dianea | Admirer | 01.23.2011 4:55 PM
Ordered the Today's Special the other week. Really not impressed and since the item is sold out there is no way to leave a review on line, so I've taken this to the Community board. The salt content is way higher than anything you can buy in the store,
Also so much for portion control. The bison strips are frozen like a rock...how in the world am I to get a couple of slices out withint defrosting the entire package.
The Tony Little customer service line is also of no help..A product came in mislabled so I contacted their customer service line (HSN referred me there), and disappointed does not describe their lack of service. Was put on hold continuosly because the rep wasn't well versed in the Today's Special products. When I said he still didn't answer my question and tried again to explain the issue I was "disconnected." This was a total waste of my time and money.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
baremgirl | Admirer 3 | 01.28.2011 9:46 PM
Ordered the Today's Special the other week. Really not impressed and since the item is sold out there is no way to leave a review on line, so I've taken this to the Community board. The salt content is way higher than anything you can buy in the store,
Also so much for portion control. The bison strips are frozen like a rock...how in the world am I to get a couple of slices out withint defrosting the entire package.
The Tony Little customer service line is also of no help..A product came in mislabled so I contacted their customer service line (HSN referred me there), and disappointed does not describe their lack of service. Was put on hold continuosly because the rep wasn't well versed in the Today's Special products. When I said he still didn't answer my question and tried again to explain the issue I was "disconnected." This was a total waste of my time and money.

Is there any way to return this product? I know at the Q they refund your money if you aren't happy and don't want the products back although I have never called to complain and gotten a refund but not sure about HSN. I just received this and it is not to my liking at all. So far the only thing edible are the bison burgers and they are not better than any burger I've ever eaten.

Very disappointed in this TS. :-$
CHATTYCAT | Admirer 3 | 01.23.2011 6:18 PM
I but ground buffalo meat and buffalo franks at a couple of local stores. Both places offer organic, natural, no additives or hormones buffalo meat/franks at cheaper prices than T.L.'s and no shipping!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
dianea

Body by Bison products

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CHATTYCAT

RE: Body by Bison products

I but ground buffalo meat and buffalo franks at a couple of local stores. Both places offer organic, natural, no additives or hormones buffalo meat/franks at cheaper prices than T.L.'s and no shipping!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
baremgirl

RE: Body by Bison products

Is there any way to return this product? I know at the Q they refund your money if you aren't happy and don't want the products back although I have never called to complain and gotten a refund but not sure about HSN. I just received this and it is not to my liking at all. So far the only thing edible are the bison burgers and they are not better than any burger I've ever eaten.

Very disappointed in this TS. :-$
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
01.23.2011 4:55 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...