12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
9:00 pm – 11:00 pm

Monday – October 14th
6:00 am – 8:00 am - Variety Replay
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MrsOcean

RE: Andrew Lessman schedule for October 2013

I'm looking forward to seeing him & learning about his vitamins. I'm getting up there (mid 50's) to where I need to start taking vitamins & calcium, among other things (I think) to help me keep my energy up. Fairly new HSN shopper.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
cocreator

Hi, MrsOcean. I also look forward to the shows, even though I've been watching for years. He's a man worth listening to. If you catch the variety shows you'll get a broad view. Here's a copy of Andrew's new post to his Facebook page announcing the Today's Special products:

"Today's Special Products!
10/6 - CoEnzyme Q10-200 :d/
10/13 - Vitamin D3-1250 or 2500 =d>

Very excited to announce that I will be presenting an incredibly-priced CoQ10-200 as the TS on the 6th and then two special versions of our incredibly popular Vitamin D3 on the 12th.

Also, we will have a huge array of products on special pricing due to the two new Variety Shows plus Free Shipping on everything!

Best of Health!"

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
tetdurchop53

:d/ :d/ :d/ :d/ Hey guys! Can't wait for Andrew Lessman. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM! He is the bomb when it comes to honesty, value, vitamins, and education. What a smart man...and if I may HANDSOME...lol. I use his products and I do feel better. I am in my mid 50's so is my husband and we use his products.....they are wonderful. What I really enjoy they are easy to swallow and DO NOT UPSET MY STOMACH. Andrew really cares about humanity....about each of us..=d> =d> =d> applause to you Andrew. All his vitamins are made with the finest products, plus he puts extra dose that we are suppose to have. The vitamins in the stores give you a certain amount (ripping us off and not being honest) [-x [-x [-x [-x When he comes back in October buy his CO-Q10 and his fish oil with vitamin D these are very important for us in our 50's are older. Good luck hope I helped, and God Bless you all.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
kidznpupz

Does anyone know when Andrew usually does his fish oil TS?
Thanks - you guys are the best :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
cocreator

Hi, kidznpupz . -- sounds like you have a busy household!

I bought the Omega3 TS in April.

Of course the TS values are the best, but during his visits you get some savings on everything, and the free shipping helps tremendously.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
kidznpupz

Thanks for your help. I bought a bunch when it was a TS and my husband and I both take them. Then I gave a bunch to my daughter and her husband. I need to re-order some and I needed to know when it was coming back as the TS because I try to stock up for a whole year then. So, thanks again for your help.
Love Andrew Lessman products
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MrsOcean

As far as Andrew's TS are concerned, does he usually keep the same item as a TS around the same time each year? (Such as the Omega 3 in April, and the Co-Q 10 this weekend) That will help if we know (sort of) what to expect as a TS for certain times of the year. I've been reading a lot of his website and am really looking forward to watching him this weekend! I'm also clearing off a chunk from my HSN card so I can SHOP with Andrew!! LOL

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
shih128

Love Andrew and his products.... I can't wait for his shows.. I pick as many of his vitamins as my pocket will allow... I feel so much better taking his vitamins.... and yes, I do agree he is so handsome and such a sweet person.... You rock, Andrew.... .=d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JAG70

I am really in need for his Calcium supplements.... Like to order one of the larger sizes... Need free ship, and and discounted prices...

Does anyone know if he will be doing a TS on any of them?

:-s Jag
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.