Admirer 2
AUNTIELLE

Andrew Lessman's ''Ultimate Eye Support'' Today's Special Product

For several years, my husband - who is 62 and has pre-glaucoma - has been taking a nutritional supplement for the eyes, recommended by his opthalmologist (spelling?). I never paid much attention to what was in the product, since I was not taking it and my husband trusts and respects his opthalmologist completely.

Last year, when Andrew offered his "Ultimate Eye Support" as a Today's Special, I got my husband's bottle of "Eye Vitamins" recommended by his doc, and the difference between that product and Andrew's "Ultimate Eye Support" product was like night and day. Over half of the ingredients in the doctor-recommended product were just basic vitamins - A,C,D,E,etc - and the few other ingredients were in just "trace amounts". Compared to Andrew's product, in my opinion, the other supplement was a joke - as well as a "rip-off" financially - $60 for 120 capsules that contained mostly inexpensive "Multi-Vitamin ingredients". However, because of my husband's faith in his opthalmologist, he was not ready to give up on those supplements. But he WAS willing to compromise - he said he would take 1 of Andrew's "Ultimate Eye Support" AND one of the other doc-recommended pills each day.

Well, Hallelujiah - he has finally "seen the light" (no pun intended) today, with the presentation of Andrew's "Ultimate Eye Support" Today's Special. I taped the first presentation - which my husband watched - and then we got out the bottle of the doc-recommended eye supplements and compared ingredients. It was really a ridiculous comparison - the other supplements were so inferior to Andrew's product. So we ordered the big 720-count size of Andrew's "Ultimate Eye Care" supplements, and that's the END of wasting our $$ on the other inferior eye product - YAY!!!

Thank-you so much, Andrew - for explaining your products and related information so completely, for giving us such great deals on Today's Specials and related sales (reduced prices and free shipping) on so many of your products during your visits, and for providing us with such superior health supplements. LOVE your products!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
believer932

RE: Andrew Lessman's ''Ultimate Eye Support'' Today's Special Product

AUNTIELLE,

What a great story. This is one supplement I will not be without. It is the best. I was almost out & knew I
would run out before I could get the TS. I looked at the ingredients of other eye vitamins & found that they
could not hold a candle next to Andrew's. What was I thinking? I ordered a bottle of 30 Ultimate Eye
Support last weekend to tied me over. So, long story short, I ordered 2 of the TS. I have excellent night
vision thanks to this supplement. I was so excited when I saw the price. Andrew is wonderful .His vitamins are like him, wonderful. I'm glad your hubby finally saw the light. Good for him & good for you for being persistent.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
AUNTIELLE

Hi believer932 ...

Thanks for your comments and story. I'm glad that you are having such good results with this Andrew Lessman product. I believe I heard Andrew say that he wouldn't be having this product on as a Today's Special again until next April. We weren't quite able to "swing" 2 of the 720-count bottles this time, but next time I'm going to plan ahead, and we'll both be on this product at 2 capsules a day. Plus, my husband said he would share some of his with me this year - such a nice guy - LOL!

believer932, may you and all the HSN readers here have a healthy and blessed year! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Admirer
believer932

AUNTIELLE,

That's exactly what Andrew said, it will be April 2014 before the Ultimate Eye Support will be a TS again.
Thanks for the good wishes. I hope you & your husband have a healthy & blessed year as well. Take care!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

I didnt see this thread but please go read my testimony about my experience with his Ultimate Eye, thanks.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.