tacobel51l | Admirer 1 | 02.10.2012 9:56 AM
I may be in the dark here, but when did he STOP making them? Have been waiting for my next shipment and went online and saw the item was "out of stock". Was this ever brought up on one of his presentations on TV that the Men will have to get them elsewhere? Will call HSN if I don't see any responses on here. Thanks
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
tacobel51l | Admirer 1 | 02.26.2012 10:55 AM
Baremgirl, when my auto-ship of Men's Complete didn't show up, I went on my order site, and when I clicked, it said my Men's Complete was out of stock. I received no notification from HSN or Andrew. My first attempt to see what was going on, it didn't show any Men's version of Complete, just Women's. That's why you saw the reply of men using the Women's version. But, the more I looked, all of a sudden I DO see a Men's Version, and the Price had gone up, and now instead of "3" pills, it's "5". Guess the Men are paying the SAME as the Women now. Needless to say, I reordered. So, I'm good. Seems like a "lot of Pills" just for Vitamins. The body can only take so much and it seems I lose a lot of it (I think you know where I'm going there-no need to explain).

Thanks for your reply anyways

THINK SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!
baremgirl | Admirer 3 | 02.26.2012 12:24 AM
I may be in the dark here, but when did he STOP making them? Have been waiting for my next shipment and went online and saw the item was "out of stock". Was this ever brought up on one of his presentations on TV that the Men will have to get them elsewhere? Will call HSN if I don't see any responses on here. Thanks

I still see the men's listed on his web site....I would call Procaps and ask.
tacobel51l | Admirer 1 | 02.10.2012 11:01 AM
Thanks for the reply. I guess if that's what has happened, you'd at least think that those who were taking the Complete for Men would have received an email regarding the change and how to keep on the auto-ship. I don't usually watch all his presentations, so might have missed his explanation. If Men are suppose to now take the Women's version, I guess those who have been taking the Men's version have to re-submit their orders now. I, too, like your husband probably wouldn't broadcast that I'm taking a Woman's Vitamin daily. Sounds like there's not a "downside" for both taking the same vitamin and that both sexes will benefit from the same product. As I said, wished I would have received an email discussing the matter and what steps have to be taken to continue the auto-shipment of his vitamins.

Thanks Texas
tbell
cityyear | Admirer 3 | 02.10.2012 10:21 AM
Hi! I remember when Andrew was presenting the Women's Complete he said that was the vitamin he took. If I recall he said the difference between Men's and Women's was the amount of calcium and he recommended the WC for men. Perhaps that's why he decided that only one choice of the vitamin was necessary. I wonder if he will change the name. In fact my sister's husband takes the WC, but he doesn't tell his buddies that the name of the vitamin is Women's Complete! ;-); I hope that helps.

Have a great weekend!
Keep looking up!
Skystew
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
tacobel51l

Andrew Lessman's Complete for Men

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cityyear

RE: Andrew Lessman's Complete for Men

Hi! I remember when Andrew was presenting the Women's Complete he said that was the vitamin he took. If I recall he said the difference between Men's and Women's was the amount of calcium and he recommended the WC for men. Perhaps that's why he decided that only one choice of the vitamin was necessary. I wonder if he will change the name. In fact my sister's husband takes the WC, but he doesn't tell his buddies that the name of the vitamin is Women's Complete! ;-); I hope that helps.

Have a great weekend!
Keep looking up!
Skystew
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
tacobel51l

Thanks for the reply. I guess if that's what has happened, you'd at least think that those who were taking the Complete for Men would have received an email regarding the change and how to keep on the auto-ship. I don't usually watch all his presentations, so might have missed his explanation. If Men are suppose to now take the Women's version, I guess those who have been taking the Men's version have to re-submit their orders now. I, too, like your husband probably wouldn't broadcast that I'm taking a Woman's Vitamin daily. Sounds like there's not a "downside" for both taking the same vitamin and that both sexes will benefit from the same product. As I said, wished I would have received an email discussing the matter and what steps have to be taken to continue the auto-shipment of his vitamins.

Thanks Texas
tbell
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
baremgirl

I still see the men's listed on his web site....I would call Procaps and ask.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
tacobel51l

Baremgirl, when my auto-ship of Men's Complete didn't show up, I went on my order site, and when I clicked, it said my Men's Complete was out of stock. I received no notification from HSN or Andrew. My first attempt to see what was going on, it didn't show any Men's version of Complete, just Women's. That's why you saw the reply of men using the Women's version. But, the more I looked, all of a sudden I DO see a Men's Version, and the Price had gone up, and now instead of "3" pills, it's "5". Guess the Men are paying the SAME as the Women now. Needless to say, I reordered. So, I'm good. Seems like a "lot of Pills" just for Vitamins. The body can only take so much and it seems I lose a lot of it (I think you know where I'm going there-no need to explain).

Thanks for your reply anyways

THINK SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
02.10.2012 9:56 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...