laurenhuttonfan | Admirer | 04.15.2011 6:34 AM
He was talking about the special "protected" form of Vitamin B12 that is in his supplement...does anyone know if all Andrew's formulas that include B12 contain this special form? Or only the specifically B12 supplements? I get the Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails product which contains a good amount of B12, but I want to know, is it the same special stable form (or would i have to get the B12 product itself for that?)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as this will determine whether I purchase the TS. =!s>
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
baremgirl | Admirer 3 | 04.16.2011 12:40 AM
He was talking about the special "protected" form of Vitamin B12 that is in his supplement...does anyone know if all Andrew's formulas that include B12 contain this special form? Or only the specifically B12 supplements? I get the Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails product which contains a good amount of B12, but I want to know, is it the same special stable form (or would i have to get the B12 product itself for that?)

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as this will determine whether I purchase the TS. =!s>

While I think it's great Andrew adds the B12 to HHS&N as a bonus I don't think the 40 mcg in the HHS&N would be enough B12 for me or anyone. I take 2 of the B12 in the TS most days especially when I'm exercising a lot and that is perfect for me. I would definitely buy the TS for the more potent supplement. I've been taking it for 2-3 years and love it. :d/
willdob3 | Admirer 2 | 04.15.2011 11:51 PM

The protected form of B12 is used in all of Andrew's supplements. The consistent high quality of all ingredients in all of his products is one thing that sets ProCaps apart from other supplement manufacturers.
laurenhuttonfan | Admirer | 04.15.2011 4:27 PM
Well, since he doesn't use fillers it is possible that he puts in extra vitamins instead, which are better than nothing, even if they don't have the maximum potency.

He mentioned that he fills out the Vitamin D3 capsule with calcium instead of fillers. I definitely appreciate that he does that, but he isn't necessarily paying attention to the quality and potency of the 'secondary' ingredients as much as he is with the main ingredient. This is why I asked.

Also, if he reserves the special "protected" form of B12 for his special B12 product, that's a great way to sell it, isn't it? :smileywink: jk, I love Andrew. But any further info or thoughts would be appreciated.
moonlt | Admirer 2 | 04.15.2011 7:36 AM
I think it pretty much has to be the same or else what would be the point of putting something in that isn't effective.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
laurenhuttonfan

Andrew Lessman Question

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
moonlt

RE: Andrew Lessman Question

I think it pretty much has to be the same or else what would be the point of putting something in that isn't effective.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
laurenhuttonfan

Well, since he doesn't use fillers it is possible that he puts in extra vitamins instead, which are better than nothing, even if they don't have the maximum potency.

He mentioned that he fills out the Vitamin D3 capsule with calcium instead of fillers. I definitely appreciate that he does that, but he isn't necessarily paying attention to the quality and potency of the 'secondary' ingredients as much as he is with the main ingredient. This is why I asked.

Also, if he reserves the special "protected" form of B12 for his special B12 product, that's a great way to sell it, isn't it? :smileywink: jk, I love Andrew. But any further info or thoughts would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
willdob3

The protected form of B12 is used in all of Andrew's supplements. The consistent high quality of all ingredients in all of his products is one thing that sets ProCaps apart from other supplement manufacturers.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
baremgirl

While I think it's great Andrew adds the B12 to HHS&N as a bonus I don't think the 40 mcg in the HHS&N would be enough B12 for me or anyone. I take 2 of the B12 in the TS most days especially when I'm exercising a lot and that is perfect for me. I would definitely buy the TS for the more potent supplement. I've been taking it for 2-3 years and love it. :d/
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
04.15.2011 6:34 AM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...