LEATHER | Inspirer 1 | 11.15.2011 5:05 PM
Is she gone also?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
MsLomo | Advisor 2 | 12.04.2011 12:54 PM
The constant interrupting and nonsensical chatter are brutal. Meanwhile, we viewers are trying to figure out size and fit and would like to get a good long look at the item. (sigh)
Nanc6852 | New Friend | 12.04.2011 12:50 PM
I hope so.
She should have taken Shannon, Bobbi, Marlo, Diana, Rachel and a few other rude hosts with her.
HSN hosts interrupt the guest sellers with a bunch of chitter-chatter and they do not know enough about the products to present them.
HSN let the guest sellers describe and present their items.

I complained about that a long time ago about Helen. It is so RUDE when they continuously interrupt their guests! Ya just want to yell into the tv "Be quiet and let them talk!!" It is very irritating. Helen is about the worst when it comes to interrupting. She thinks she's funny and I don't think so at all.
treelvr | Admirer 2 | 12.03.2011 1:03 PM
I came to the forum today specifically to find out what happened to Chris. Before I did, I checked the host list and saw she was missing. She has been a fixture at HSN ever since I began shopping here. I'm disappointed that she won't be a host any longer as she was bright, funny and enjoyable. I will miss her and wish her all the best.
LLAMA | Advisor 2 | 11.15.2011 10:44 PM
Leather....the shame on you hsn thread is about Chris. There are actually a couple threads regarding her being gone. Alicia & Chris disappeared from the host page at the same time. I really liked Chris. She seemed like a very genuine, nice person.
lecbak | New Friend | 11.15.2011 10:23 PM
I hope so.
She should have taken Shannon, Bobbi, Marlo, Diana, Rachel and a few other rude hosts with her.
HSN hosts interrupt the guest sellers with a bunch of chitter-chatter and they do not know enough about the products to present them.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
LEATHER

where is Chris Scanlon

Is she gone also?
Please use plain text.
New Friend
lecbak

RE: where is Chris Scanlon

I hope so.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
LLAMA

Leather....the shame on you hsn thread is about Chris. There are actually a couple threads regarding her being gone. Alicia & Chris disappeared from the host page at the same time. I really liked Chris. She seemed like a very genuine, nice person.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
treelvr

I came to the forum today specifically to find out what happened to Chris. Before I did, I checked the host list and saw she was missing. She has been a fixture at HSN ever since I began shopping here. I'm disappointed that she won't be a host any longer as she was bright, funny and enjoyable. I will miss her and wish her all the best.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Nanc6852

I hope so.

I complained about that a long time ago about Helen. It is so RUDE when they continuously interrupt their guests! Ya just want to yell into the tv "Be quiet and let them talk!!" It is very irritating. Helen is about the worst when it comes to interrupting. She thinks she's funny and I don't think so at all.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 2
MsLomo

The constant interrupting and nonsensical chatter are brutal. Meanwhile, we viewers are trying to figure out size and fit and would like to get a good long look at the item. (sigh)
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
11.15.2011 5:05 PM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...