Admirer 2
toomuchjunk

robin wall

Robin,the new host is really soooo annoying. She is on and her voice is grating. Why is it that hsn gets rid of the good hosts and hires messes like this.Get ready to have her on as a regular host. OMG
@@@
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
toomuchjunk

RE: robin wall

they got rid of kelly repassy and gave us this mess she interrupts the guest, giggles, and won't shut up. I thought Helen was bad but
OMG
@@@
Please use plain text.
New Friend
VITAMINBOY

She is a brand new host and was a very good guest. I think we need to give her some time to get comfortable. Why are people so mean on these boards? did you never have a new job? Treat others as you wish to be treated...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JEWELME

I haven't seen her as a host yet, but she did very well as a vendor. She probably needs more time to be comfortable! It is not that easy to be a host, as evidenced by the many new hosts that they have hired, that have now come and gone! HSN maybe should have realized that, before they let some of their seasoned hosts go!!! [-x
Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

Who is Robin Wall, I don't think I have ever seen her. Is she on late at night or very early in the morning?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
fantasygirl

Although Robin is on in the early morning I did catch one of her hours. For the first week or so I thought she did a great job. She knew her guests and their products - as one member mentioned she's a newbie and as with all jobs you continuously learn and imporve. I did notice that "toomuchjunk" watched her all of 20 minutes and that particular show was her very first airing. I would rather watch someone who shows enthusiam than a host who gives the impression that they just got out of bed.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mistydays

I saw her for the first time this morning co hosting with Tamara and I really got a good laugh. Not at Robin per se but at the fact that HSN went out and found a look-alike for Kelly Repassy. Why didn't they just keep the orginal!!!! I only watched a few minutes of the show, I really don't have an opinion on this new host. Not yet anyway....(lol)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
toomuchjunk

Although Robin is on in the early morning I did catch one of her hours. For the first week or so I thought she did a great job. She knew her guests and their products - as one member mentioned she's a newbie and as with all jobs you continuously learn and imporve. I did notice that "toomuchjunk" watched her all of 20 minutes and that particular show was her very first airing. I would rather watch someone who shows enthusiam than a host who gives the impression that they just got out of bed.

FIRST OF ALL WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG I WATCHED THIS HOST, SO YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF. WHERE DID YOU NOTICE THAT I ONLY WATCHED FOR 20 MINUTES. WERE YOU IN MY HOME WITH ME? PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS FANTASY GIRL
@@@
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
toomuchjunk

FIRST OF ALL WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG I WATCHED THIS HOST, SO YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF. WHERE DID YOU NOTICE THAT I ONLY WATCHED FOR 20 MINUTES. WERE YOU IN MY HOME WITH ME? PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS FANTASY GIRL
@@@
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

I think Robin is pretty good. All the Kelly Repassy lovers must have a short memory. Kelly stammered and was at a loss for words many times.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.