deviee | Admirer 3 | 02.28.2013 12:31 AM
So Sad as :-({|= RACHEL HUBER, will be leaving HSN !! she is a dear - host..she will be missed..but when one door closes another one will open !!!
she posted on facebook, wanting everyone to post on her page, an keep up,with her !! thanks..
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HooverMom | Admirer 2 | 04.12.2013 5:05 PM
What happened to her?
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 04.01.2013 3:50 AM
I miss her, too. Her shows with Nicky Butler were especially enjoyable, as she let him talk uninterrupted about his lovely jewelry. She had a special quality that I hope will be appreciated in any future endeavors. All my best to her.
Daisy001 | Admirer 3 | 03.28.2013 5:48 PM
I started watching HSN when Rachel was on in the middle of the night. I liked her calm demeanor. I am sorry to see her gone and some of the others in her place.

Daisy [-(
MA09 | Admirer 3 | 03.27.2013 8:33 AM
I will miss her , she did a great job of explaining the items .....Did not push sales.....
Spent many a sleepess night with her .....when she was on late night....
Such a class act , and when she was successful in her weight loss even more.....
I'm not on Facebook , what's her reason for leaving ?
Thanks for letting us know
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
deviee

" RACHEL HUBER " !! HOST !!

So Sad as :-({|= RACHEL HUBER, will be leaving HSN !! she is a dear - host..she will be missed..but when one door closes another one will open !!!
she posted on facebook, wanting everyone to post on her page, an keep up,with her !! thanks..
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

RE: " RACHEL HUBER " !! HOST !!

I will miss her , she did a great job of explaining the items .....Did not push sales.....
Spent many a sleepess night with her .....when she was on late night....
Such a class act , and when she was successful in her weight loss even more.....
I'm not on Facebook , what's her reason for leaving ?
Thanks for letting us know
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Daisy001

I started watching HSN when Rachel was on in the middle of the night. I liked her calm demeanor. I am sorry to see her gone and some of the others in her place.

Daisy [-(
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

I miss her, too. Her shows with Nicky Butler were especially enjoyable, as she let him talk uninterrupted about his lovely jewelry. She had a special quality that I hope will be appreciated in any future endeavors. All my best to her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
HooverMom

What happened to her?
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
02.28.2013 12:31 AM
0 Smiles
5 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...