Dayvidpriddy | New Friend | 01.12.2013 5:48 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves running to the nearest cliff everytime this guy says "BOOM" during his electronic presentations? I am so sick of hearing it I could just scream!

ENOUGH!!!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
4kitties | Admirer 3 | 01.14.2013 6:04 PM
When I hear anyone say "Boom"..or in some instances(not on HSN)the phrase"Boo-ya"..
Its a total turn off and a no sale in my book.=;
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
Dayvidpriddy

"Aaron Berger" & "BOOM!"

Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves running to the nearest cliff everytime this guy says "BOOM" during his electronic presentations? I am so sick of hearing it I could just scream!

ENOUGH!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
4kitties

RE: "Aaron Berger" & "BOOM!"

When I hear anyone say "Boom"..or in some instances(not on HSN)the phrase"Boo-ya"..
Its a total turn off and a no sale in my book.=;
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
1 Replies
01.12.2013 5:48 PM
0 Smiles
2 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...