Admirer 2 log Admirer 2
Admirer 2
log

bobbie ray carter

it really pains me to watch her. shes so pathetic looking. she wasnt like that years ago. she just looks sick and scared. she probably needs to leave hsn. i think its ruining her health
Please use plain text.
KR1 Admirer
Admirer
KR1

RE: bobbie ray carter

I must agree. I have been watching HSN for years and she looks horrid. I guess money buys you much plastic surgery and size zero clothes. Bobby is our age! Middle age to say the least! Her bones are very scary. Ever wonder what she looks like without all that awful makeup! She would be better off going to Horrorwood..

I meant Hollywood :-s
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
cruiselover

My boyfriend makes me change the channel when she is own ... he said that she scares him with those eyes ! 8-[
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

she has a lot of talent-love the purses that she has helped design...
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ITZME

Maybe she has health issues:-&
Please use plain text.
Admirer
wuwu1

Looks like Mrs. Potato Head. Her neck looks awful. Way too skinny. The dress she was wearing on Sharif's show was HIDEOUS. When she talks to callers, she ALWAYS syas her name first, not the vendor's. Hey, Skinny, it's NOT all about you!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
BREE

She appears quite underweight. I wonder if it's intentional(to compete with other, younger hosts) or not?
"Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be d a m n e d if you do, and d a m n e d if you don't." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
veracity

She is extremely thin, when she has on jeans she has absolutely no curves none at all! The jeans hang on her. I am sure they are the smallest size they offer and they are still way too big.

I remember seeing her daughter on her 25th anniversary show and she was a beautiful curvy young lady.

I hope that she is not sick, because she does seem to a nice person.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LightofDay

Since she is such a part of HSN's history, I bet they will let her call the shots as to when she steps out the door. Having her daughter on the air several times recently makes me wonder if BR is not warming her up in the bullpen. She NEEDS, for health's sake, to gain weight. Even if her health is currently good ... Any physician will tell you that when you get to your 60s up, don't get TOO skinny because if some disease befalls you, your body will badly need a small amount of extra (disposable) fat to provide energy for healing and as insurance against becoming too weak from weight loss. If she gained 10 pounds, she would look SO MUCH better. I wish her well.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
justchecking

I remember seeing Bobby 20 years ago and she was thin then. I'm jealous, to be able to age and not gain a pound. I do agree she is probably too thin to be healthy, but I'd rather be too thin than too fat. Lucky her.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.