Admirer 2
Fashionista9

Worst Show Host! Bad Host!

Where did HSN find some of these Host?? Have they ever hosted home shopping shows before?
They never show the under gallery of jewelry, they never show the inside of clothing, they do not even useful fit information, fit tips, nothing useful to assist the shopper in making an informed decision about what you are buying.

This is not to say they are not talking. Yes, one blathered on about looking like you are working on wall street-- how does that help me know what size to buy??

What size does the model wear?? Never once in all the prattle did this host ask the models what they wore. What a mess of talking about nothing. Gray is the new black in paris... tells me what about the stitching in the sweater. Did HSN tell her to babble about nothing and say how beautiful everything is, and that will keep me from returning everything. What was her name??? I am not sure- she babbled on so I think she is Kathy Wolf because the show guide is wrong. Just terrible.

Terry- would show the inside, ask the models what they thought, what size they had on. She stated what size she had on. If you were so told or weighed so much what she would suggest.

The talking head on the Loulou delaFalaise show 8/27/10 at 10 am and 5pm, talk a lot and said nothing. If these things are wrong I will return them all and she can pay the return shipping for not giving any useful information.[-x [-x [-x [-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Sascha

RE: Worst Show Host! Bad Host!

I know....

How about such basic information as what a garment is made out of? I can't tell you how many shows I've watched the entire hour and have never heard this info given have had to call CS or look on the net for it. [-(
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
JJisland

I would not be surprised if it was Kathy Wolf. She never stops talking about her mother, brother, husband, kids, and of course herself. I cannot watch any show she is hosting. She is my least favorite.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Fashionista9

I know....

How about such basic information as what a garment is made out of? I can't tell you how many shows I've watched the entire hour and have never heard this info given have had to call CS or look on the net for it. [-(

What makes me mad is that the host will say how lucky we are to purchase genuine gem stone- then you go to the web site and it states compressed glass or man made quartz. You never know what the product is until it arrives (unless it is stolen- see ups stole my ring), and then it is nothing like the host described.

It was a lola rose show and colleen lopez got every stone wrong. I thought she was one of the better host. However, I also noticed that she did not show the under gallery of any of the items in the show.

I must say that the camera work on the VVTV/ Shopnbc shows for jewelry set a gold standard. They got close to the item and you could judge weight of the metal and stone quality. HSN I never know what I am going to receive- unless I know the designer on a personal basis.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Fashionista9

I would not be surprised if it was Kathy Wolf. She never stops talking about her mother, brother, husband, kids, and of course herself. I cannot watch any show she is hosting. She is my least favorite.

I am so sure that the information about her mother and husband will really assist me with my purchase. Her wonderful weekend with the family really lets me know what size pant I should order.

Great job HSN!!!!!=d> =d> =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Fashionista9

HSN please tell your host to talk about the details of the item they are trying to sell.

How we should pick a size, what size the models are wearing, what kind of materials, how to wash the material, what kind of stone is in the ring, let us see the details of the ring.

It o.k. to try and relate to the audience to build customer relations. However, I want to hear about the item on the show not your mother. I want to see a close up of seams, insides of jackets, under gallery of rings, back of pendants etc.[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SAMIGIRL

Everytime Kathy mentions her brother, she refers to him as "my brother the lawyer", as if we care what he does for a living. Doesn't affect my purchasing one way or the other.

She does do pretty good on some shows though, I'll give her that. I think it's just with some vendors.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
shoppinista

Bobbi Ray Carter: I was so offended today when she said to a caller named Virginia, "chillins" when a polite, black female called in about the deep fryer and stated that she owned an In-Home Day Care Center. The caller was expressing that the children loved french fries and Bobbi Ray Carter referred to the children as "chillins." I could not believe my ears. I really believe in my heart that if a Caucasoid had called and said they owned an In Home Day Care Center, I truly don't believe that she would have used that vernacular. It shows you how people really feel about some people. No true harm was probably intended but if your job is to sell, you should offend less people as possible. [-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Aragorn1

Bobbi Ray Carter: I was so offended today when she said to a caller named Virginia, "chillins" when a polite, black female called in about the deep fryer and stated that she owned an In-Home Day Care Center. The caller was expressing that the children loved french fries and Bobbi Ray Carter referred to the children as "chillins." I could not believe my ears. I really believe in my heart that if a Caucasoid had called and said they owned an In Home Day Care Center, I truly don't believe that she would have used that vernacular. It shows you how people really feel about some people. No true harm was probably intended but if your job is to sell, you should offend less people as possible. (*,)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KarenaJeannette

Bobbi Ray Carter: I was so offended today when she said to a caller named Virginia, "chillins" when a polite, black female called in about the deep fryer and stated that she owned an In-Home Day Care Center. The caller was expressing that the children loved french fries and Bobbi Ray Carter referred to the children as "chillins." I could not believe my ears. I really believe in my heart that if a Caucasoid had called and said they owned an In Home Day Care Center, I truly don't believe that she would have used that vernacular. It shows you how people really feel about some people. No true harm was probably intended but if your job is to sell, you should offend less people as possible. [-x

Wow, she did??? Yikes!!
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.