ShiningLight | Admirer 1 | 10.16.2013 12:05 AM
Did he move to another shopping network?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
HSN | Manager | 12.10.2013 4:13 PM

ShiningLight wrote:

Todd English is still part of the HSN family, @ShiningLight.  At this time we do not have any information on his future visits.

Joyce99999 | Admirer 3 | 11.16.2013 2:18 AM

That's what happened to Todd English, he's been replaced by Curtis Stone!

Todd will probably pop up on Qvc.

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.16.2013 7:42 AM

Have not seen Curtis Stone yet but I have seen the new woman chef, I can't understand what she is saying so I don't watch very much of the presentation. I think Rachel Ray is fairly new too and I love her. She is so entertaining and enthusiastic.

Wolfgang is also entertaining but a bit hard to understand when he is in a hurry. How is he doing on the Q?

Todd English, now he is one I watched just to look at him, he is so cute.

MATROD5 | Admirer | 11.16.2013 5:45 PM
Unless youre mistaken, Rachael Ray is on QVC.  She just had a TSV yesterday.  Shes been on QVC for years.  Emeril just popped up on QVC too.  (As did Esteban who I guess got replaced by Keith Urban so Id say that was an upgrade for HSN)
1beachgirl wrote:

Have not seen Curtis Stone yet but I have seen the new woman chef, I can't understand what she is saying so I don't watch very much of the presentation. I think Rachel Ray is fairly new too and I love her. She is so entertaining and enthusiastic.

Wolfgang is also entertaining but a bit hard to understand when he is in a hurry. How is he doing on the Q?

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.16.2013 6:14 PM

MATROD5, you are so right about Rachel Ray. Guess I am surfing to much and getting confused. HSN would do well to get her if they could.

Philps | Admirer 3 | 11.10.2013 1:49 PM

I think Wolfgang Puck ate him.  Wolfgang eats everything he cooks and wipes his nose on dish towels ick!

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.10.2013 2:06 PM

Wolfgang is very entertaining when he is presenting.

birdymom | Regular Visitor | 11.10.2013 2:04 AM
I've been wondering that as well. I had finally tried one of his pans and love it so have been wanting to get more. They had the other Chef presenting the pans a few times, then the big clearance...since then no new products or shows on the schedule. Anyone know if he went elsewhere???
massha | Pro 3 | 11.19.2013 3:13 PM

birdymom wrote:
I've been wondering that as well. I had finally tried one of his pans and love it so have been wanting to get more. They had the other Chef presenting the pans a few times, then the big clearance...since then no new products or shows on the schedule. Anyone know if he went elsewhere???

Right........ You finally tried and you loved them. That's what happens. Happened to me, too. I loved them, got more - and within months, they just stop working like that. This happened to so many people, that most of us were wondering how long this obvious sc*am was going to continue and why HSN kept this up. These pans lose the non-stickiness no matter how you baby them, for most customers, and within mere months of use.

tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 11.20.2013 10:03 PM

Oh, how I wish I would have paid attention to the reviews of Greenpan. Loved it at first, then the coating started to come off.

The return option had already expired. Oh well, live and learn.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
ShiningLight

Where is Todd English?

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
birdymom

Re: Where is Todd English?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

I think Wolfgang Puck ate him.  Wolfgang eats everything he cooks and wipes his nose on dish towels ick!

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Wolfgang is very entertaining when he is presenting.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Joyce99999

That's what happened to Todd English, he's been replaced by Curtis Stone!

Todd will probably pop up on Qvc.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Please use plain text.
Admirer
MATROD5

Unless youre mistaken, Rachael Ray is on QVC.  She just had a TSV yesterday.  Shes been on QVC for years.  Emeril just popped up on QVC too.  (As did Esteban who I guess got replaced by Keith Urban so Id say that was an upgrade for HSN)
1beachgirl wrote:

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

MATROD5, you are so right about Rachel Ray. Guess I am surfing to much and getting confused. HSN would do well to get her if they could.

Please use plain text.
Pro 3
massha

birdymom wrote:

Right........ You finally tried and you loved them. That's what happens. Happened to me, too. I loved them, got more - and within months, they just stop working like that. This happened to so many people, that most of us were wondering how long this obvious sc*am was going to continue and why HSN kept this up. These pans lose the non-stickiness no matter how you baby them, for most customers, and within mere months of use.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
tillyboy

Oh, how I wish I would have paid attention to the reviews of Greenpan. Loved it at first, then the coating started to come off.

The return option had already expired. Oh well, live and learn.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
10 Replies
10.16.2013 12:05 AM
0 Smiles
9 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...