ShiningLight | Admirer 1 | 10.16.2013 12:05 AM
Did he move to another shopping network?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
newpassword | New Friend | 09.18.2014 10:10 PM 3 People have Smiled

I ordered two sets of the Todd English cookware when it first came out.  One for me and one for my daughter.  I did everything just like the instructions said to do and they still stuck like crazy from the very first use.  I called Customer Service and spoke to them about the situation.  They gave another number to call.  I asked if any pans were being returned and the lady said yes and admitted it was because they stuck.  She even sent me a postage thing to send them back but didn' t have anything comparable to replace with.  So I waited to see if something else came up because I liked the size of the pans.  Well, nothing ever came to replace the ones like I had .  I had my pans packed and ready to go and they stayed packed up for many months.  I fanally just gave up and started trying to use them again hoping that something I could do would help them.  No way will these pans ever be good for anything other than boiling water so I guess I am just stuck with the $300. worth of junk I  bought.  I don't understand how Joy Mangano could have been involved with them in the beginning claiming this was her invention but she was gone very soon from pushing the pans.  Good move on her part.  This product has been the most dissappointing product I have ever purchased from HSN and it is my fault I got stuck with them because I kept waiting for like pans to replace them with.  Oh, well, live and learn.  Good to know that I was not the only one that found them to be pure junk.  I do not hold HSN to blame for the sorry pans.  I should have sent them back as soon as I had a chance and got a refund instead of waiting for replacement pans. 

Ironbutterfly7 | Admirer 3 | 09.01.2014 11:38 PM

I just posted on the 'tallk among yourselves' section. Todd English was arrested for drunk driving.

lindy38 | Inspirer 1 | 09.01.2014 10:02 AM

Loved Todd English, green pan.  The Q, is now selling "green pan".  Emeril is also on the Q, and R Ray has always been on QVC!  Love watching Wolfgang!!  HOPE HE STAYS

CarlosSW | Advisor 2 | 09.01.2014 5:49 AM 4 People have Smiled

He's been busy...but NOT developing new pans:

Celebrity chef Todd English, 54, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated in Long Island early Sunday, police said.

The hard-partying English chef was arrested about 3:30 a.m. on County Road 39 at Saint Andrews Road in Southampton, Southampton Town police said.

oldpixie | Advisor 1 | 09.01.2014 11:10 PM

A while back he was in the tabloid stories for  drunken partying in a hot tub with a bunch of buxom babes without his fiance.  So it seems like his partying may have gotten the better of him. . 

HSN | Manager | 12.10.2013 4:13 PM

ShiningLight wrote:

Todd English is still part of the HSN family, @ShiningLight.  At this time we do not have any information on his future visits.

Joyce99999 | Admirer 3 | 11.16.2013 2:18 AM

That's what happened to Todd English, he's been replaced by Curtis Stone!

Todd will probably pop up on Qvc.

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.16.2013 7:42 AM 1 Person Smiled

Have not seen Curtis Stone yet but I have seen the new woman chef, I can't understand what she is saying so I don't watch very much of the presentation. I think Rachel Ray is fairly new too and I love her. She is so entertaining and enthusiastic.

Wolfgang is also entertaining but a bit hard to understand when he is in a hurry. How is he doing on the Q?

Todd English, now he is one I watched just to look at him, he is so cute.

MATROD5 | Admirer | 11.16.2013 5:45 PM
Unless youre mistaken, Rachael Ray is on QVC.  She just had a TSV yesterday.  Shes been on QVC for years.  Emeril just popped up on QVC too.  (As did Esteban who I guess got replaced by Keith Urban so Id say that was an upgrade for HSN)
1beachgirl wrote:

Have not seen Curtis Stone yet but I have seen the new woman chef, I can't understand what she is saying so I don't watch very much of the presentation. I think Rachel Ray is fairly new too and I love her. She is so entertaining and enthusiastic.

Wolfgang is also entertaining but a bit hard to understand when he is in a hurry. How is he doing on the Q?

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.16.2013 6:14 PM

MATROD5, you are so right about Rachel Ray. Guess I am surfing to much and getting confused. HSN would do well to get her if they could.

Philps | Admirer 3 | 11.10.2013 1:49 PM

I think Wolfgang Puck ate him.  Wolfgang eats everything he cooks and wipes his nose on dish towels ick!

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.10.2013 2:06 PM

Wolfgang is very entertaining when he is presenting.

birdymom | Regular Visitor | 11.10.2013 2:04 AM
I've been wondering that as well. I had finally tried one of his pans and love it so have been wanting to get more. They had the other Chef presenting the pans a few times, then the big clearance...since then no new products or shows on the schedule. Anyone know if he went elsewhere???
massha | Maven 1 | 11.19.2013 3:13 PM

birdymom wrote:
I've been wondering that as well. I had finally tried one of his pans and love it so have been wanting to get more. They had the other Chef presenting the pans a few times, then the big clearance...since then no new products or shows on the schedule. Anyone know if he went elsewhere???

Right........ You finally tried and you loved them. That's what happens. Happened to me, too. I loved them, got more - and within months, they just stop working like that. This happened to so many people, that most of us were wondering how long this obvious sc*am was going to continue and why HSN kept this up. These pans lose the non-stickiness no matter how you baby them, for most customers, and within mere months of use.

tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 11.20.2013 10:03 PM

Oh, how I wish I would have paid attention to the reviews of Greenpan. Loved it at first, then the coating started to come off.

The return option had already expired. Oh well, live and learn.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
ShiningLight

Where is Todd English?

Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
birdymom

Re: Where is Todd English?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

I think Wolfgang Puck ate him.  Wolfgang eats everything he cooks and wipes his nose on dish towels ick!

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Wolfgang is very entertaining when he is presenting.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Joyce99999

That's what happened to Todd English, he's been replaced by Curtis Stone!

Todd will probably pop up on Qvc.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Please use plain text.
Admirer
MATROD5

Unless youre mistaken, Rachael Ray is on QVC.  She just had a TSV yesterday.  Shes been on QVC for years.  Emeril just popped up on QVC too.  (As did Esteban who I guess got replaced by Keith Urban so Id say that was an upgrade for HSN)
1beachgirl wrote:

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

MATROD5, you are so right about Rachel Ray. Guess I am surfing to much and getting confused. HSN would do well to get her if they could.

Please use plain text.
Maven 1
massha

birdymom wrote:

Right........ You finally tried and you loved them. That's what happens. Happened to me, too. I loved them, got more - and within months, they just stop working like that. This happened to so many people, that most of us were wondering how long this obvious sc*am was going to continue and why HSN kept this up. These pans lose the non-stickiness no matter how you baby them, for most customers, and within mere months of use.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
tillyboy

Oh, how I wish I would have paid attention to the reviews of Greenpan. Loved it at first, then the coating started to come off.

The return option had already expired. Oh well, live and learn.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
15 Replies
10.16.2013 12:05 AM
8 Smiles
14 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...