New Friend
TTerri

Where are Judy and Paul Deasy (sp)?

Hello everyone. Where are married couple Judy and Paul? I haven't seen them in ages.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

RE: Where are Judy and Paul Deasy (sp)?

They are mentioned in probably four or five of the "old show hosts" threads. They have a website, pauldeasy dot co m and a message board to communicate with them too :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CheapGal

He left a while ago and I guess she followed. I didn't like her anyway.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
TTerri

Thanks for the replies everyone! Someone on the QVC board gave me a link to their website yesterday. I was at Paul's message board and he said that he and Judy are working on a jewelry line, are considering where they may sell it on television and said that they have ruled out selling on HSN. He also said that when their book comes out he will email all registered users to let them know about it and the jewelry line.

That info can be found on their message board under the 'questions for Paul' catagory, and under the topic 'Paul what were the major differences from working at HSN'. I've posted the link but when I submit my post, no matter how I type it, the link won't work right.

Cheapgal, you might not have liked her but lots of us think she's real classy and was too good, so to speak, to be on HSN. :-)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

:-s This questions just keeps coming up. They have been gone for nearly a year. [-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CheapGal

Cheapgal, you might not have liked her but lots of us think she's real classy and was too good, so to speak, to be on HSN. :-)

I thought she was very pushy and found her to be annoying so I never watched when she was on. If a caller only wanted to talk about a product and wasn't actually making a purchase that day she would rush them off the phone. I found her to be rude. But thats just me. o:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer
trixieak

When Judy was on QVC, she married another show host on QVC, (forget his name). They made a huge deal and had a countdown to the upcoming wedding. After they got married it was only about a few months, they got divorced. That must have been embarssing for them. She left soon after that.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

Trixie -- I think you have it a little backward :smileyhappy:

Judy married JeffERY years ago, and they got divorced faster than they got married...but JEFFery was the one who left QVC shortly after. Judy stayed for years afterward and was nothing but a class act. Kathy Levine actually mentioned the whole thing briefly, without going into any detail, in one of her books. JeffERY was quite a piece of work and only in love with himself. I think most people who knew of that whole deal were happy Judy and Paul found each other and wished her well. At least, I would like to hope that's the case, because Judy was always wonderful on QVC...once she got on HSN, she just didn't seem happy, and seemed more like she was always trying to be a carnival barker...it was weird.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
sewcrafty

Remember Paul Kelley from QVC? Not exactly sure what his title was but when QVC had their 50 in 50 tour back, when, mid-90's?....Well I got my picture taken with Paul Kelley ("Dad, Buy THIS!") when they were in New York state and I heard him say that Judy was "one classy lady!" I figure he ought to know.

According to what Kathy wrote in her book about them, Judy really held herself together on air when Jeff was being pretty rotten to her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
proudarmymom

I remember Jeff Hewson. I always liked him, nice looking guy, but figured he was gay - was flabbergasted when he became engaged to Judy Crowell. Always wondered if the Judy/Jeff sham of a marriage was orchestrated by the powers that be over at QVC? It sure didn't last long, and neither did Jeff after the split.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.