castle1926 | New Friend | 08.10.2011 1:39 AM
I noticed Alan had not hosted the Coin show for the last few shows and see is now missing from the Host List.
Do any of you know what happened??
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
ILoveAllan | New Friend | 09.27.2011 9:01 PM
I noticed in May of this year (2011) and called during "The Coin Colletor", and told the operator that Alan's profile was no longer shown and I was concerned.She was gone for about 30 seconds and told me ,"He was no longer with the network".
No other explaination was given. She was nice and said she was sorry. I told her it was alful, cause they just had a big 20th year anniversary Alan Sckantz show, with his kids and everything, just in March or April 2011.

Sorry it's a low blow to Alan. He was a big goof, but I loved his laid back style, to offset Mike Mesack's constant duplicate comments, duplicate comments. I wish we Alan fans could have more weight in this world. Miss you Big Guy !
doneAndDusted | New Friend | 09.19.2011 5:52 PM
Maybe you wanna try the TVShoppingQueens forum (tvshoppingqueens.com)? They seem to be a nice friendly bunch over there and they seem to know a bunch about what's going on with all the shopping networks.

:smileyhappy:
CUPCAKED | Admirer 2 | 09.19.2011 12:02 PM
try "Shopping queen" that site knows most of what goes in the shopping networks

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but Shopping Queen had a meltdown about a year ago and hasn't posted anything significant about home shopping on her blog since then :-(
Resty | New Friend | 09.12.2011 12:59 AM
cityyear | Admirer 3 | 08.11.2011 1:55 PM
Hmmmm...he's no longer on the host page either. Hope he's okay. Have a lovely day everybody!

SSCGirl33 | New Friend | 08.11.2011 7:02 AM
I was wondering too :smileysad: I tired looking around the internet but couldn't find any clues as to what might have happened :smileysad:
R257 | Admirer 2 | 08.10.2011 3:12 AM
i was wondering that myself. If somebody knows please let us know. thank you!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
castle1926

What happened to Alan Skantz ??

I noticed Alan had not hosted the Coin show for the last few shows and see is now missing from the Host List.
Do any of you know what happened??
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
R257

RE: What happened to Alan Skantz ??

i was wondering that myself. If somebody knows please let us know. thank you!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
SSCGirl33

I was wondering too :smileysad: I tired looking around the internet but couldn't find any clues as to what might have happened :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cityyear

Hmmmm...he's no longer on the host page either. Hope he's okay. Have a lovely day everybody!

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Resty

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
CUPCAKED

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but Shopping Queen had a meltdown about a year ago and hasn't posted anything significant about home shopping on her blog since then :-(
'Charm is getting the answer *yes* without ever having asked the question.' - Albert Camus
Please use plain text.
New Friend
doneAndDusted

Maybe you wanna try the TVShoppingQueens forum (tvshoppingqueens.com)? They seem to be a nice friendly bunch over there and they seem to know a bunch about what's going on with all the shopping networks.

:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Friend
ILoveAllan

I noticed in May of this year (2011) and called during "The Coin Colletor", and told the operator that Alan's profile was no longer shown and I was concerned.She was gone for about 30 seconds and told me ,"He was no longer with the network".
No other explaination was given. She was nice and said she was sorry. I told her it was alful, cause they just had a big 20th year anniversary Alan Sckantz show, with his kids and everything, just in March or April 2011.

Sorry it's a low blow to Alan. He was a big goof, but I loved his laid back style, to offset Mike Mesack's constant duplicate comments, duplicate comments. I wish we Alan fans could have more weight in this world. Miss you Big Guy !
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
7 Replies
08.10.2011 1:39 AM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...