New Friend
slinkygirl

WHERE HAVE THE SHOW HOSTS GONE?

[-x where have paul deasy and judy crowell gone to? I dont believe Paul retired and by the way Judy has been certified instructor for several years now since before she left the other network.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

RE: WHERE HAVE THE SHOW HOSTS GONE?

thank-you for posting that about judy and paul.i also wonder where they have went to and why???i thought that they both loved hsn.and that was why they moved to florida.also paul wrote the book and brought it to hsn.to help people to better understand about gems.also judy was getting her degree in fittness to better help hsn.and then poof they are gone.what really happened????if someone knows please let us know???
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

There is a topic about them in this area....I think if you page through you'll find it...but Paul quit to do his jewelry stuff...and Judy's last day was a few months ago...they have a website which is pauldeasy.c om (take out the space) and there's a forum on that site too.

Note -- MOST of the show hosts who have left can be found by typing their name as the URL and adding .c om (without the space) after their name (like kellyrepassy, etc)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
treelvr

Does anyone know why the former model left HSN? She was one of the newest hostesses and had longer brown hair. I'm sorry, but I cannot remember her name. She had a friendly personality, kept bobbing her head in agreement constantly, and seemed to enjoy the job. What happened?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

treelvr, look under any of the many posts titled Candace (or Candice) Kumai. I'm sure you'll find more than enough information :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
treelvr

Thanks, Sharon818, for your response. It was a big help, since I couldn't remember her name.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

Were you able to find any posts? I know HSN might have deleted some of the more brutal ones...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
treelvr

Yes, I did. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
AQUAFINA

I'm wondering who the show host is who keeps butting in other show host's persentations. She comes on in the morning with the British guy sometimes. I looked her up, but I didn't see her. It's not Shannon. I rather watch Shannon.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ticktrek

Are you talking about Amy Duff Morrison?
Woof, Woof, Woof, Squeak, Squawk
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.