BUSYBEE47 | New Friend | 07.09.2012 3:06 PM
Where is Chris Scanlon? I watch HSN TV and HSN 2 daily and found her to be one of the most real and most informative hosts. Was it a personal decision for her to leave or an executive decision, if the latter I would vote that there is a couple I would have rather seen gone, I find them very loud and repeating info and especially their own opinions over and over...I will add that I have been a customer for over 20 years and love HSN and recommend it to all my friends. I Just find it rude to not let customers know when a show host "retires". and the announcement should be posted on Hsn in case a person misses the announcement on TV. Thanks for listening and please reply'
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 08.26.2013 12:01 AM
hey Gettogirl, either you are Robin, or a relative of hers, otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive of her. I don't care what you think, she is NOT ready to host during primetime, and I'm entitled to my opinion. Oh, one more thing, I AM VERY HAPPY, so don't think for one second I don't know the difference between "happy" and "hyper". It seems to me that you are the one who needs to take a happy pill once in a while, the nasty post you just wrote would indicate that you can only attack those who don't share your opinions, rather than have an honest discussion about the subject. Well, whoever you are, take your nastiness else where, and if you can't agree to disagree, then stay off of these boards. You seem to know an awful lot about Robin, that's why I question your identity.
gettogirl | Admirer | 08.25.2013 11:26 PM
Tillyboy and Maryworth - haven't either one of you ever heard - if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all? Do you enjoy such drama in your lives that you need to talk down about others? How about some constructive criticism ladies. The English language has a plethora of words that you could choose from and this is how you chose to say it? That speaks of your character. I don't know about you but I respond better to comments that will help me grow as a person and not tear me down.

Assuming that Robin is in the position that she is in because she is married to one of the HSN "bosses" is ignorant and assumptive. Did you research her on the internet or have you been watching her as long as I have? Robin used to be a hand model in her late teenage years and moved into plus sized modeling and then some sort of guest host after that. I don't know about you but it seems to me, if I were married to one of the HSN "bosses" I wouldn't have started out as a hand model. I believe she met her husband at HSN and why that is a bad thing I don't know. Lots of people meet their spouses at work.

Yes, Robin has a vivacious personality and to some that may seem strong but if I have learned anything in life, its that those that attack you are jealous or envious. To me, Robin has a passion for life and that shows in her smile and laughter on air. There are hosts on HSN that I do not care for but I do not come on the forum and tear them down. These people have lives outside of HSN and doing so would only hurt feelings. The world is a melting pot of personalities and although we don't think a certain behavior is what we would do - it doesn't mean it is wrong. I personally think it is pleasant to see someone happy and yes "dancing". To me, that is a person that is happy and comfortable in their own skin. Maybe you two should take note. [-x
fantasygirl | Admirer 3 | 08.22.2013 7:18 PM
You are two out of millions that watch HSN and there may be others that agree with you; I personally do not agree as I enjoy watching Robin. For me, she is fun, knowledgeable and very descriptive on the products she presents. By the way, there are other hosts that are just as excited as Robin and display their enjoyment of working and hosting on HSN.

I did not get the same impression of Marilyn Miglin as you did. If Robin is unwatchable, I doubt that you watched enough to give a fair review of the time she spent with her.

This is my opinion and may you have a "Blessed Day"

MaryWorth | Inspirer 1 | 08.16.2013 8:14 PM
Yes, I find Robin Wall unwatchable. I don't know if there's a way to "train" her to slow down and quit acting so ridiculous, but I am guessing management approves of this behavior. Maybe some people really like to watch Robin. I'm not one of them, though! I try NOT to watch her, so I've been spared the dancing (dancing? oh noooooo!).
tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 08.16.2013 6:39 PM
Does anyone else find Robin Wall unwatchable? I am sure she's no longer doing the graveyard shift because she's married to one of the HSN "bosses". I noticed that Marilyn Miglin didn't seem too thrilled to be doing a show with her
the other morning. If Robin would stop acting like a giddy teenager and present herself as a polished, informed host,
perhaps she might attract more fans. I can take only a few minutes of her, no matter what product she is presenting.
And, please, stop the stupid dancing! Why are they treating us, the viewers, like kids? If I want to see singing and dancing, I'll watch "The Wiggles" with my Grandkids!!! ](*,)
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.16.2013 11:12 AM
I would much rather see a host that is healthy than anorexic like Bobbie Rae
KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 2 | 08.09.2013 7:07 PM
I liked Chris because she was down to earth. So what if she was a little overweight. I think Mindy likes them thin.
Rarely watch most of the hosts anymore. Chris was easy to relate to. Hope she is happy whatever she is doing.
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.09.2013 2:41 PM
Chris had many children while on HSN and always was able to lose the weight, until the last child was born. If you look at the female HSN hosts like Bobbie Ray Carter and Alice, they tend to like them very thin with the botox look. Personally I find them hard to watch and would rather see a more natural looking host that customers can relate to. The really pretty redheaded host who was a larger woman was also let go.
KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 2 | 08.18.2012 11:35 PM
Oh wow, we thank her for her years of working here.....really?
KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 2 | 08.12.2012 1:32 PM
I loved Chris.She was so down to earth. No, she didn't leave on her own.She deserved a proper send off which she would have gotten if it had been her decision to leave.
MissyW1 | Admirer 3 | 08.08.2012 9:06 PM
She did not get the proper send off for that many years of service. I don't think she left on her own.
HSN | Manager | 08.06.2012 2:22 PM
Thanks for your interest in HSN Show Hosts! After being a valued and contributing employee for more than 21 years, Chris Scanlon is no longer with HSN. We thank Chris for her many contributions to HSN and we wish her well in her future endeavors.
MARLENE | Admirer | 08.06.2012 3:43 AM
I would very much like to know why they took Chris off too! I liked her a lot. I know she had put on a lot of weight. I hope that wasn't the reason. She did a good job and thats what should keep her there.
latrobe9 | New Friend | 07.25.2012 4:20 PM
they took her off for some reason would like to know my self.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
BUSYBEE47

Show Hosts

Where is Chris Scanlon? I watch HSN TV and HSN 2 daily and found her to be one of the most real and most informative hosts. Was it a personal decision for her to leave or an executive decision, if the latter I would vote that there is a couple I would have rather seen gone, I find them very loud and repeating info and especially their own opinions over and over...I will add that I have been a customer for over 20 years and love HSN and recommend it to all my friends. I Just find it rude to not let customers know when a show host "retires". and the announcement should be posted on Hsn in case a person misses the announcement on TV. Thanks for listening and please reply'
Please use plain text.
New Friend
latrobe9

RE: Show Hosts

they took her off for some reason would like to know my self.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
MARLENE

I would very much like to know why they took Chris off too! I liked her a lot. I know she had put on a lot of weight. I hope that wasn't the reason. She did a good job and thats what should keep her there.
Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

Thanks for your interest in HSN Show Hosts! After being a valued and contributing employee for more than 21 years, Chris Scanlon is no longer with HSN. We thank Chris for her many contributions to HSN and we wish her well in her future endeavors.
It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MissyW1

She did not get the proper send off for that many years of service. I don't think she left on her own.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
KELSCUDDLES

I loved Chris.She was so down to earth. No, she didn't leave on her own.She deserved a proper send off which she would have gotten if it had been her decision to leave.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
KELSCUDDLES

Oh wow, we thank her for her years of working here.....really?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

Chris had many children while on HSN and always was able to lose the weight, until the last child was born. If you look at the female HSN hosts like Bobbie Ray Carter and Alice, they tend to like them very thin with the botox look. Personally I find them hard to watch and would rather see a more natural looking host that customers can relate to. The really pretty redheaded host who was a larger woman was also let go.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
KELSCUDDLES

I liked Chris because she was down to earth. So what if she was a little overweight. I think Mindy likes them thin.
Rarely watch most of the hosts anymore. Chris was easy to relate to. Hope she is happy whatever she is doing.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

I would much rather see a host that is healthy than anorexic like Bobbie Rae
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
38 Replies
07.09.2012 3:06 PM
1 Smiles
14 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...