Admirer
Hairspray

Pregnant Hosts

Are Connie Craig-Carroll, and Chris Scanlon pregnant?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
JEWELME

RE: Pregnant Hosts

No. They both struggle with their weight.
Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Hairspray

They look pregnant to me! Do you think they just don't want to say anything until they are further along in their pregnancy?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
TxCounselor13

I don't think so either. Connie's son just had his 1st birthday and like Jewel said, Chris has never been a petite gal.

"Thoughts become words; words become actions; actions become habits; habits become character; CHARACTER is EVERYTHING!"
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

chris is on right now with tony little and she does-not look pregnant-she really looks nice-like she has lost-weight..
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Hairspray

Yes, I saw her tonight too. You're right, she does look good. Maybe it's my TV.
I have to check out the format. Thanks! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

i really think a lot of it is what they are wearing...sometimes it looks like they are wearing clothes over-clothes...i noticed that yesterday with one of the hosts...she had to-many lumps under her top-around the waiste...
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BARBARAS

Oy, if they wear clothes that make them look pregnant then heaven help us all. Who in their right mind would put clothes on that make them look they are going to give birth soon. #-o #-o Interesting... just got me to thinking.... :-k I remember the other day watching Rachel Ray (and let's not get started on her, CAN NOT STOMACH that woman, Miss Suzie Homemaker 2008) and she had on this top that looked like those old maternity tops, simply ugly, and I know she's not pregnant because I have heard her say many times she is not having children.
Barbara
Please use plain text.
New Friend
SlotsDee1

I hope they are.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
NATIVEVT

I wish HSN would comment on everyone's comments about where the show hosts have gone. Did anyone see the show that was Kelly's last? Did she say 'Bye'? or just not show up anymore? Did Judy get to do the same? It is irritating when stations do this. We have a TV station in my area that is constantly getting rid of it's on and off air staff. They never tell you where someone has gone or even if they are leaving until one day - poof - you don't see them anymore. I have actually called the station a few times to ask.

HSN (and QVC) need to realize what one of the other posters said earlier - that you get comfortable seeing these people in your home on the tv and can miss seeing them. It's not just about the products always. I realize that change happens and is inevitable but the decent thing to do is to inform and not just act like they never existed. When we shop with them it's for the whole package.

Has anyone heard where they all have gone?

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.