sneha | New Friend | 02.20.2012 10:14 AM
CAN'T STAND NEW HOST CARRIE SMITH...TOO FAKE...SHE TRIES REALLY HARD TO LOOK CUTE ON CAMERA...DOES NOT SOUND GENUINE...
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
angelout | Inspirer 2 | 03.12.2012 6:53 AM
She shouldnt even have callers, she said "we are fantastc" before the poor lady could even ask how they were, she is talking over people, and OMG, this one sounds terribly insincere. I am upset just watching her, thinking how could HSN expect somebody to buy from her, what a joke. She cant talk, gulps air and has to stop and swallow. UGH
angelout | Inspirer 2 | 03.12.2012 6:44 AM
She has turned me off tonight, very much agree with your observations, she just wants to go on auto-pilot, she has said "as well', now about 40 times................stumbles, just not sincere. Miss Alicia, yes you can be pretty and not fake, Alicia was that.
KMV60 | Admirer 3 | 02.21.2012 3:07 PM
Is she the one that is a clone of Alicia? One of the new hosts is exactly like Alicia, they could have just kept her.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
New Friend
sneha

NEW HOST

CAN'T STAND NEW HOST CARRIE SMITH...TOO FAKE...SHE TRIES REALLY HARD TO LOOK CUTE ON CAMERA...DOES NOT SOUND GENUINE...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

RE: NEW HOST

Is she the one that is a clone of Alicia? One of the new hosts is exactly like Alicia, they could have just kept her.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

She has turned me off tonight, very much agree with your observations, she just wants to go on auto-pilot, she has said "as well', now about 40 times................stumbles, just not sincere. Miss Alicia, yes you can be pretty and not fake, Alicia was that.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

She shouldnt even have callers, she said "we are fantastc" before the poor lady could even ask how they were, she is talking over people, and OMG, this one sounds terribly insincere. I am upset just watching her, thinking how could HSN expect somebody to buy from her, what a joke. She cant talk, gulps air and has to stop and swallow. UGH
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
3 Replies
02.20.2012 10:14 AM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...