1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 10.12.2013 1:17 AM
Has anyone noticed the models? Watching tonight there are a couple that look so anorexic it is horrible.Talk about bad role models for young girls.

HSN has always had woman that we all can relate to. These models are so skinny it makes me think that no one will buy the clothes because you won't look good unless you are pencil thin.

Give us real woman that look like us, petite, small, large, plus, young, middle age, senior, blonde all the way to grey hair, wrinkles and flaws. These are the woman we want to see model the clothes so we can see what we will really look like.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Models

Has anyone noticed the models? Watching tonight there are a couple that look so anorexic it is horrible.Talk about bad role models for young girls.

HSN has always had woman that we all can relate to. These models are so skinny it makes me think that no one will buy the clothes because you won't look good unless you are pencil thin.

Give us real woman that look like us, petite, small, large, plus, young, middle age, senior, blonde all the way to grey hair, wrinkles and flaws. These are the woman we want to see model the clothes so we can see what we will really look like.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Stevie201

RE: Models

I notice a lot of HSN models that have real women figures. They tend to use the thinner women for jewelry.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

These two new ones were modeling clothes and they looked awful.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
BlkLabLover

I just saw the thin blonde model (can't remember her name) that always is on when they show Rhonda Sheer bras/panties on a TV commercial. lol
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

I just saw the thin blonde model (can't remember her name) that always is on when they show Rhonda Sheer bras/panties on a TV commercial. lol

That is not the model, the one I am speaking of has really short bleached blond hair and she is about as thin as Bobby Ray.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
lisastiles

Brett is a new hand model for rings.#-o
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

How did Brett come into this conversation? Please do not try to start something about him.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Grannyjayne

How did Brett come into this conversation? Please do not try to start something about him.
Ms. Beachgirl please take your meds and stop trying to start fights on this forum. Your comments are quite upsetting and troublesome.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
Lindascoffee

Agreed, beachgirl, we are speaking of the two models for clothing so why is Brett coming into this equation, lisastiles??????????? This is an undertone of bringing up a subject of how some dislike Brett and many posters want to forget. I will continue to report those who continue this conversation to incite more problems. Drop it once and for all. If you do not like Brett, fine, THEN DON'T WATCH HIM. Simple solution, and change the channel. And lets get back to the issue that was first presented.

I agree that some of these models are so rail thin and look unhealthy. One of my friends that is a print model told me many of these women, girls and men do not eat but celery sticks all day and drink lots of water because the industry thinks if you gain a pound, they will be eliminated from the modeling jobs. That's pretty rigid and unhealthy. The fact remains is that the AVERAGE woman's size is a 12-14 according to experts.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

Lindascoffee, I did report Grannyjane and I hope you will too. She is so off the wall with her comments you can tell she wants to start trouble. Lisastiles evidently is trying to start something too. I will continue to report this bad behavior.

You are right about the models not eating, they are conditioned to think they have to blow away or lose their job.
It is sad that in this day women and their bodies are being so exploited. I personally think models with meat on their bones look much better than the anorexic ones.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
25 Replies
10.12.2013 1:17 AM
0 Smiles
13 in Conversation

How can we help? Call or email us anytime... really!

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...