msipiqn1 | Admirer | 08.24.2013 4:49 AM
Anyone know where Rachel Huber is?? She was my fav....This prob has already been resolved by you ladies but I have been wondering..
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
NUSH | Inspirer 1 | 09.07.2013 1:34 PM
I can't understand why these new hosts aren't given some professional training in how to calmly provide product info without shouting, dancing, giggling and making fools of themselves and HSN! Are they hired without any type of auditions? Robin Wall obviously was hired because she's married to a boss.......I can't watch her...period. Her loud, totally unpolished presentations make me crazy. No matter what vendor is with her, she talks over them, acting like she knows their product soooo much better than they do. She was presenting a Kindle Fire this morning, going on like she invented the darn thing! I really wanted to hear more about the product since we are considering getting one.........CLICK...the poor vendor just stood there waiting to give some valuable Kindle info while motormouth just kept on shouting goofy, insignificant chatter. PLEASE, HSN. put her back on overnight shows......she's costing you customers. Okay, vent is over!!!

I agree. I can't watch Robin. She's imitating Colleen. The way she talks about the product makes you wonder if she did her homework. she is not being herself.
MA09 | Admirer 3 | 09.06.2013 12:42 AM
She's one that I miss, a true professional...
tillyboy | Inspirer 2 | 08.25.2013 11:27 AM
I can't understand why these new hosts aren't given some professional training in how to calmly provide product info without shouting, dancing, giggling and making fools of themselves and HSN! Are they hired without any type of auditions? Robin Wall obviously was hired because she's married to a boss.......I can't watch her...period. Her loud, totally unpolished presentations make me crazy. No matter what vendor is with her, she talks over them, acting like she knows their product soooo much better than they do. She was presenting a Kindle Fire this morning, going on like she invented the darn thing! I really wanted to hear more about the product since we are considering getting one.........CLICK...the poor vendor just stood there waiting to give some valuable Kindle info while motormouth just kept on shouting goofy, insignificant chatter. PLEASE, HSN. put her back on overnight shows......she's costing you customers. Okay, vent is over!!!
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 08.24.2013 8:17 PM
This has been some time ago when Rachel Huber was fired from Hsn. I can't remember who informed the forum she was fired and told not to even come in to work, but since then Adam and other show hosts have filled her time space on the show schedule. No one is quite sure what happened for Hsn to let her go, but there was some talk that new management determinded she was to be replaced by a younger crew of show hosts. Yes, when Rachel left...many, many viewers were and still are upset she was let go. I, for one, miss her on Hsn, also.

I have shopped with Hsn since 1989 and it is a pattern of Hsn to go through a "cleansing" of show hosts to be replaced by a younger crew of show hosts. AND,....the firings are usually abrupt, quick without an explanation, but only that one day the older show hosts are gone, and the next day the new young show hosts appear. I clearly remember Chris Scanlon and Alan Scanz was two of the younger show hosts to replace an older ones, and the pattern returns to see Chris and Alan disappear and new YOUNGER hosts appear now. I find this disturbing since the viewers are left wondering what happened to their favorite hosts. Problem today, is the new younger show hosts are so IMMATURE with less creditability to host a show and are juvenile in their behavior. Robin, Michelle and Anji really need to have training in how to competently do a show without giggling or goofing off.
sciencegeek | Inspirer 2 | 08.24.2013 5:26 AM
Rachel Huber left HSN a couple of months ago. There has been much speculation here about the reason, but I don't think any one really knows. She now has a job on Canada's shopping channel, TSC. Glad to hear she landed on her feet, but I really miss her!
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer
msipiqn1

Missing show host

Anyone know where Rachel Huber is?? She was my fav....This prob has already been resolved by you ladies but I have been wondering..
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
sciencegeek

RE: Missing show host

Rachel Huber left HSN a couple of months ago. There has been much speculation here about the reason, but I don't think any one really knows. She now has a job on Canada's shopping channel, TSC. Glad to hear she landed on her feet, but I really miss her!
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
Lindascoffee

This has been some time ago when Rachel Huber was fired from Hsn. I can't remember who informed the forum she was fired and told not to even come in to work, but since then Adam and other show hosts have filled her time space on the show schedule. No one is quite sure what happened for Hsn to let her go, but there was some talk that new management determinded she was to be replaced by a younger crew of show hosts. Yes, when Rachel left...many, many viewers were and still are upset she was let go. I, for one, miss her on Hsn, also.

I have shopped with Hsn since 1989 and it is a pattern of Hsn to go through a "cleansing" of show hosts to be replaced by a younger crew of show hosts. AND,....the firings are usually abrupt, quick without an explanation, but only that one day the older show hosts are gone, and the next day the new young show hosts appear. I clearly remember Chris Scanlon and Alan Scanz was two of the younger show hosts to replace an older ones, and the pattern returns to see Chris and Alan disappear and new YOUNGER hosts appear now. I find this disturbing since the viewers are left wondering what happened to their favorite hosts. Problem today, is the new younger show hosts are so IMMATURE with less creditability to host a show and are juvenile in their behavior. Robin, Michelle and Anji really need to have training in how to competently do a show without giggling or goofing off.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
tillyboy

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
MA09

She's one that I miss, a true professional...
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
NUSH

I agree. I can't watch Robin. She's imitating Colleen. The way she talks about the product makes you wonder if she did her homework. she is not being herself.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
5 Replies
08.24.2013 4:49 AM
0 Smiles
6 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...