SunshineDiva | Admirer 1 | 04.14.2013 9:42 PM
She is another one that hasn't been on the schedule in quite sometime and isn't on in the future either. No word on what has happened to her.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 1 | 04.21.2013 10:45 AM
A few weeks ago on air she said she was going to take about 6 weeks off to spend time with her family in Los Angeles. I think she said she would be back in May. I hope so; she seems like a sweet person and is fun (albeit a bi giddy!) to watch on the overnights.
Cinnamongirl001 | New Friend | 02.21.2014 3:13 AM

hope she is not gone for good,,, take Carrie off she is a joke!

Cinnamongirl001 | New Friend | 02.21.2014 3:16 AM

Everytime I see Carrie I turn HSN off... she is so irritating.She just cannot speak at all. No flow to her presentations. Michelle was a little silly at times,  but Carrie just has to go!

mzlg | Admirer 3 | 04.15.2013 3:31 AM
Michelle still has her photo in the listing of the HSN Hosts. Hopefully, everything is okay & she'll be back soon.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 1
SunshineDiva

Michelle Sorro

She is another one that hasn't been on the schedule in quite sometime and isn't on in the future either. No word on what has happened to her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
mzlg

RE: Michelle Sorro

Michelle still has her photo in the listing of the HSN Hosts. Hopefully, everything is okay & she'll be back soon.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
FritzieBlue

RE: Michelle Sorro

A few weeks ago on air she said she was going to take about 6 weeks off to spend time with her family in Los Angeles. I think she said she would be back in May. I hope so; she seems like a sweet person and is fun (albeit a bi giddy!) to watch on the overnights.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Cinnamongirl001

Re: RE: Michelle Sorro

hope she is not gone for good,,, take Carrie off she is a joke!

Please use plain text.
New Friend
Cinnamongirl001

Re: RE: Michelle Sorro

Everytime I see Carrie I turn HSN off... she is so irritating.She just cannot speak at all. No flow to her presentations. Michelle was a little silly at times,  but Carrie just has to go!

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
04.14.2013 9:42 PM
0 Smiles
4 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...