New Friend
COLORADO

Judy Crowell

What happened to Judy Crowell and her husband?
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
DottieK

RE: Judy Crowell

I heard they are both gone. I liked Judy, but boy... how she got on my nerves! I always felt she was telling us all a secret that we should keep quite... Shhhhh. Paul Deasy was just plain boring!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
NewYorkNurse

I thought Judy and Paul were classy. I will miss them both.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
nachowife

This is a good question.
it took me awhile before I realized Paul was missing but then I saw Judy one day and thought to myself Hey! where's Paul? then Judy vanished. I did notice some new faces so I guess like the old saying go's "out with the old~in with the new huh"?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
mktngwiz

I would really like to know what happened to Judy and Paul! I liked them both, but especially Judy... I really enjoyed her wellness/fitness programs. She knew what she was talking about. Where did they go, and why??
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
CatLuvr500

Judy and Paul left when their 3-year contract was up with HSN. To read about them and their latest endeavors, go to http://pauldeasy.com/

They have a message board and keep it up-to-date.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LOANJOAN

You can always check the hosts photo page at HSN to see who is missing to know for sure who got the ax. HSN may not renew a host's contract and I'm wondering if they will keep the likes of Bill Green, Kathy Wolf, and Suzanne Runyan as they are getting a little long in the tooth by the new HSN standards and not the superstars like Colleen and Bobbi.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
Ladybuglainie

My personal opinion is they were both very dull....which surpirsed me about Judy. She sure wasn't like that when she was on QVC!!! Always had excitement in her voice and really enjoyed talking to people on the phone...I didn't see that after she got to HSN though! Paul...he's always been a bore...always made his stupid smart aleck comments about things! His ex-wife probably looks at the day Judy and her (then)husband started fooling around together as the best day of her life....and the day they got divorced so Judy could have the big bore as her husband as her second best day!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
KAROLYNN

I always loved Judy when she was on QVC, and especially when she did jewelry or fashion shows. But she wasn't the same person on HSN - it's like she was squelched, or not really "at home". I never really knew what to think about Paul. I respect his knowledge of gemstones, but his personality wasn't particularly suited to hosting. He seems to be happier in his safari clothes checking out mines - maybe "wheeling and dealing". If I actually watched shopping channels on television, I'd be missing Judy. But I decided some time ago that watching the shopping channels had gotten old and was a waste of my time. Now I just cruise the recent shows on the computer and watch the videos of items that catch my attention.
*~* Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching! *~*
Please use plain text.
Admirer
pawn

Judy and Paul were two of my favorite hosts. She was also my favorite when she was on QVC.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.