HESSIE | Admirer 2 | 10.26.2011 11:29 AM
That's such a shame. I really liked her personality.
She did gain a lot of weight and that worried me.
I had more laughs with her than any other host ever..
I'm so sorry to see her go..
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
MorganBarron | Admirer 1 | 06.19.2012 12:42 AM
It was definitely HSN's decision for Chris and Alicia to leave.
HopHop | New Friend | 06.11.2012 2:25 AM
If someone has to go, why can't it be Bobbi Ray. She is so phoney. Chris was twice the host.
KELSCUDDLES | Inspirer 1 | 10.27.2011 9:55 PM
Hope Chris isn't gone.She was one of the few hosts that I still watch. If she is, I will miss her.
LLAMA | Inspirer 1 | 10.27.2011 6:03 PM
ibbyB- I looked at her HSN FB page and some lady on there said what you read....that she was moving to CO, husband is a ski instructor etc. I hope that is the case & it was her choice. I agree that someone like Chris who has been there for over 20 years could have been given a nice send off.
IbbyB | Inspirer 2 | 10.27.2011 5:22 PM
I read Chris moved to be with family in Colorado. I'm frankly more bothered that tptb at hsn didn't give her a proper send off, she's been with them for 20+ years! I suppose that could have been Chris's wish- but not to even say anything about it? HSN customers have come to associate their shopping with familiar faces like Chris's. [-(
KATHY122 | Admirer 1 | 10.27.2011 2:22 PM
please bring chris back.
LLAMA | Inspirer 1 | 10.26.2011 9:14 PM
shopstomuch- wth! Since I posted her schedule you are right POOF she's gone from the same schedule she was on just a few hours ago. Chris seems like a very nice, genuine woman and has been at HSN for over 20 years. If she has left, I hope it was her choice!
SHOPSTOMUCH | Admirer 2 | 10.26.2011 7:42 PM
Chris' name is no longer in the Program Guide either. It has been pulled so she must be gone. Someone asked her on her FB page and she didn't answer but someone else responded that Chris isn't with HSN any longer, she and her family are moving to Colorado.

I don't know how that woman knows that or if that is true.

Alicia Perez' name and picture are also missing.
LLAMA | Inspirer 1 | 10.26.2011 5:22 PM
Like I said, if you type in Chris Scanlon HSN Show Host into your internet search bar, the HSN link "Chris Scanlon Show Host" is there. Click on that & her upcoming schedule is listed:

Oct 28 8pm Gadget Gifts
Oct 28 9pm Football Fan Shop Gifts
Oct 28 10pm Football Fan Shop Gifts
Oct 29 9pm Joy Mangano`s Holiday Gifts
Oct 29 10pm Joy Mangano`s Holiday Gifts
Oct 30 4pm Who Knew? With Bruce Lubin / Heat Surge Portable Fireplaces
Oct 30 5pm Gateway Experience
Oct 30 6pm Home Office Solutions
Nov 01 7pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 01 8pm Winter Lane Greenery and Light
Nov 01 11pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 05 9pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 05 10pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 05 11pm HSN Cooks Holiday with Emeril

Go into the Program Guide on HSN and for example pull down October 28th and it matches with the above schedule.
IbbyB | Inspirer 2 | 10.26.2011 4:03 PM
I didn't see anything listed for Chris in the program guide- in fact her name is gone from the pull down menu when you search by host name.
LLAMA | Inspirer 1 | 10.26.2011 3:10 PM
I think somebody messed up updating the host page. If you type in Chris Scanlon HSN show host in to your search bar, her HSN link will be there & it will take you to her upcoming schedule....and she has prime spots. I really like her =8> She comes across as very genuine
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
HESSIE

It looks like Chris Scanlon is gone..

That's such a shame. I really liked her personality.
She did gain a lot of weight and that worried me.
I had more laughs with her than any other host ever..
I'm so sorry to see her go..
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LLAMA

RE: It looks like Chris Scanlon is gone..

I think somebody messed up updating the host page. If you type in Chris Scanlon HSN show host in to your search bar, her HSN link will be there & it will take you to her upcoming schedule....and she has prime spots. I really like her =8> She comes across as very genuine
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
IbbyB

I didn't see anything listed for Chris in the program guide- in fact her name is gone from the pull down menu when you search by host name.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LLAMA

Like I said, if you type in Chris Scanlon HSN Show Host into your internet search bar, the HSN link "Chris Scanlon Show Host" is there. Click on that & her upcoming schedule is listed:

Oct 28 8pm Gadget Gifts
Oct 28 9pm Football Fan Shop Gifts
Oct 28 10pm Football Fan Shop Gifts
Oct 29 9pm Joy Mangano`s Holiday Gifts
Oct 29 10pm Joy Mangano`s Holiday Gifts
Oct 30 4pm Who Knew? With Bruce Lubin / Heat Surge Portable Fireplaces
Oct 30 5pm Gateway Experience
Oct 30 6pm Home Office Solutions
Nov 01 7pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 01 8pm Winter Lane Greenery and Light
Nov 01 11pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 05 9pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 05 10pm Electronic Gift Connection
Nov 05 11pm HSN Cooks Holiday with Emeril

Go into the Program Guide on HSN and for example pull down October 28th and it matches with the above schedule.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SHOPSTOMUCH

Chris' name is no longer in the Program Guide either. It has been pulled so she must be gone. Someone asked her on her FB page and she didn't answer but someone else responded that Chris isn't with HSN any longer, she and her family are moving to Colorado.

I don't know how that woman knows that or if that is true.

Alicia Perez' name and picture are also missing.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LLAMA

shopstomuch- wth! Since I posted her schedule you are right POOF she's gone from the same schedule she was on just a few hours ago. Chris seems like a very nice, genuine woman and has been at HSN for over 20 years. If she has left, I hope it was her choice!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
KATHY122

please bring chris back.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
IbbyB

I read Chris moved to be with family in Colorado. I'm frankly more bothered that tptb at hsn didn't give her a proper send off, she's been with them for 20+ years! I suppose that could have been Chris's wish- but not to even say anything about it? HSN customers have come to associate their shopping with familiar faces like Chris's. [-(
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LLAMA

ibbyB- I looked at her HSN FB page and some lady on there said what you read....that she was moving to CO, husband is a ski instructor etc. I hope that is the case & it was her choice. I agree that someone like Chris who has been there for over 20 years could have been given a nice send off.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
KELSCUDDLES

Hope Chris isn't gone.She was one of the few hosts that I still watch. If she is, I will miss her.
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
10.26.2011 11:29 AM
0 Smiles
8 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...