Admirer 2
jjragdoll

Is Suzanne Runyan still married?

I have been sitting here playing on my computer, and listening to Suzanne's clearance show. I like her. Well, she said something about DGs jog suit and that about running into people at the grocery store in less than desirable sweatsuits. She added that if you are divorced and back in the dating scene, 'girls, look good!'. I thought it was cute, and since that describes ME, I looked up to see what she was selling. Then noticed that she didnt have her wedding ring on. Made me wonder if she is no longer married (I hope not, I really am bummed when marriages fail). Anyone know? (Hoping for good news here!)
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
artemis2854

RE: Is Suzanne Runyan still married?

When she was on before Christmas she was talking about her husband, so I don't think she's separated.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

i was also wondering the same-thing...i noticed no-ring either,an she wasn't selling jewelry-as sometimes they don't wear there own jewelry-if they are selling jewelry...
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
truebluesue

No ring.....selling computers......January 2009....maybe she doesn't like rings...?
A thunderstorm is God's way of saying you spend too much time in front of the computer. Unknown
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
CAPOW

She may still be married, but she talks way too much. I'm trying to get the specs on the Acer and she just won't let Aaron get a word in edgewise. Geez - is he not the expert? A lot of these show hosts are starting to really get on my nerves running off at the mouth CONSTANTLY!!! She has said over 20 times that the blue is her favorite color and how she paid too much money for a mini 5 months ago. Wow - can you let the expert talk?!!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
truebluesue

She does the same thing with scrapbooking. She makes me nervous.
A thunderstorm is God's way of saying you spend too much time in front of the computer. Unknown
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
HAPPYBOTTOM

Sometime before Christmas she said that she'd been married for over 20 years.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
HAPPYBOTTOM

Sometime before Christmas she said that she'd been married for over 20 years.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
HAPPYMARRIED

Suzanne is still married....to my brother. She is good at her job and has professionals that advise her daily how to do her job ..down to how her hair and nails look. She has a huge heart and loves my brother and their son. Why do you watch it if you don't like her. You've definately given me cause to pause before I speak, hopefully not hurting others or asking something that's trully none of my concern but only leads to gossip.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
SHOPSTOMUCH

Yeah, suuurrrre! ROFLOL

Anyhow, last week when Suzanne was presenting some food scale, she was talking about making some lifestyle changes to help her eat more naturally and she mentioned her husband and son several times.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.