AngelaQ | Admirer 3 | 12.14.2013 10:21 PM

I just saw on Facebook that Diana is leaving.  That's so sad.  I really like her style.  Sure, she could improve on certain aspects of her presentation but overall, she's a natural at this.  I will surely miss her.  

On a side note, who is this creep named Justin Floyd on her facebook page that is answering all her posts as if he and she are the same.  Stalker alert.  Scary stuff.

AngelaQ - we moved your thread over to the HSN TV Forum where there are other posts about this subject.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
angelout | Inspirer 2 | 01.06.2014 3:23 AM

I really liked Diane too, she had an ability to really stay focused, she was quite to the point and didnt mince her words. She also was very polished and had the right look for high fashion, I hope she is returning. Maybe they can get ADAm to fill in for her, since he is on all the time.

grandma194508 | Admirer 3 | 12.15.2013 2:50 PM
AngelaQ....this is serious situation....serious stalking is obvious! For people with facebook......do your investigation....all info are posted openly for public. I hope that Diana and HSN are aware of that. Stalking is criminal activity, and shouldn;t be left without response.
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 12.15.2013 1:31 PM 1 Person Smiled

wow..that is a surprise to me hearing Diana is leaving because Hsn uses her for a lot for the fashion shows. Does anyone know where she is going after Hsn?  I wonder who is going take over her time slots on Hsn because Hsn hasn't hired any new hosts other than two young ones (I don't remember their names).

sandala | New Friend | 12.15.2013 9:45 PM
On her last show, Diana said "this is not goodbye", which tells me she will probably be back hawking her own line of something. That is probably where the real money is at. I think some other previous hosts have done that too.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
AngelaQ

Is Diana Perkovic leaving?

[ Edited ]

I just saw on Facebook that Diana is leaving.  That's so sad.  I really like her style.  Sure, she could improve on certain aspects of her presentation but overall, she's a natural at this.  I will surely miss her.  

On a side note, who is this creep named Justin Floyd on her facebook page that is answering all her posts as if he and she are the same.  Stalker alert.  Scary stuff.

AngelaQ - we moved your thread over to the HSN TV Forum where there are other posts about this subject.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
Lindascoffee

Re: Is Diana Perkovic leaving?

[ Edited ]

wow..that is a surprise to me hearing Diana is leaving because Hsn uses her for a lot for the fashion shows. Does anyone know where she is going after Hsn?  I wonder who is going take over her time slots on Hsn because Hsn hasn't hired any new hosts other than two young ones (I don't remember their names).

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
grandma194508

AngelaQ....this is serious situation....serious stalking is obvious! For people with facebook......do your investigation....all info are posted openly for public. I hope that Diana and HSN are aware of that. Stalking is criminal activity, and shouldn;t be left without response.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
sandala

On her last show, Diana said "this is not goodbye", which tells me she will probably be back hawking her own line of something. That is probably where the real money is at. I think some other previous hosts have done that too.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

I really liked Diane too, she had an ability to really stay focused, she was quite to the point and didnt mince her words. She also was very polished and had the right look for high fashion, I hope she is returning. Maybe they can get ADAm to fill in for her, since he is on all the time.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
4 Replies
12.14.2013 10:21 PM
1 Smiles
5 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...