Admirer 3
ILuvDogs

RE: Host "Shannon Smith" is so loud and obnoxious!!!

Hey, ILoveDogs! I just looked up the section where it says show hosts on the home page, and actually, Kathy will be on June 10th, at 11:00 a.m. It's Lynn that will be back on the 11th. If you click on their pictures, it will tell you their schedule. I sure will be watching Lynn. I've missed her since she got married. So Kathy is on the 10th at 11:00 a.m. Should be really something! Have a great weekend!=8>

Ok, thanks so much for the info, SunnyBeaches! And you have a GREAT weekend too! =!s>
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
marliee

She has to think I am an idiot. I turn her off asap no matter what she is selling.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BridgetM

I love Shannon, she is my favorite host. She is the only reason I watch HSN and I wish you all would stop picking on her. You don't like this one, you don't like that one. How do you like yourself???
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ertyu

I mean, really, let's face it, yeah, right, literally, honestly, for all intents and purposes, exactly, I have ten of these, etc., Shannon is the MOST annoying and obnoxious salesclerk on tv. Has gained some serious poundage - her arms and thighs are huge.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
shopin

Aww some of the mean things being said! I quite like Shannon. I tend to watch QVC more but I enjoy seeing Shannon when she presents electronics. She's good and more importantly she is not bossy or fake.

The one that annoys me the most in Shivan. She snatches things out of the guests hands and always tries to sound like more of an expert than them. I get so mad when she is presenting a product that I want to see. She is guaranteed to make it the Shivan show.

I like Shannon.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MollyM

I can't remember the last time I watched Shannon. Just can't do it. She's like a used car salesman. Selling just to sell. How anyone could possibly believe anything that comes out of her mouth is beyond me. I pity the fools that buy into her I really do. It's like they wind her up every night before she comes on air. She uses the same words, same cliches, same stupid laugh over and over and over again. Please put us out of our misery and let us watch HSN again!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
ertyu

I can't remember the last time I watched Shannon. Just can't do it. She's like a used car salesman. Selling just to sell. How anyone could possibly believe anything that comes out of her mouth is beyond me. I pity the fools that buy into her I really do. It's like they wind her up every night before she comes on air. She uses the same words, same cliches, same stupid laugh over and over and over again. Please put us out of our misery and let us watch HSN again!

Shannon is the most obnoxious salesclerk on tv. Don't believe anything she says. She's a phony. Can't believe anyone doesn't change the channel when she's on. Her spiel is so boring and repetitive. Maybe if she'd watch her presentations, she'd get it and realize how ridiculous she sounds. She's worse than a used car salesman. She's built like a linebacker. Seriously needs to drop many pounds.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
TC93

I agree. She is just putting on a sales pitch like a used car salesman. I hate people like that who are so phony. And the stupid, on a verge of a hilarious laughter, habit she has for EVERY other comment that comes out of her mouth. Things are not funny, and it just makes her out to look so phony. Its and awful habit she learned.

Many times I just want to see the item they are selling and many times it just becomes so annoying I can't stand it anymore and have to turn the channel.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
matchatea

I agree. She is just putting on a sales pitch like a used car salesman. I hate people like that who are so phony. And the stupid, on a verge of a hilarious laughter, habit she has for EVERY other comment that comes out of her mouth. Things are not funny, and it just makes her out to look so phony. Its and awful habit she learned.

Many times I just want to see the item they are selling and many times it just becomes so annoying I can't stand it anymore and have to turn the channel.

ITA with you!!! I tried to watch and to listen to her because I wanted to see the product but it's just impossible. Switch the channel immediately
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LINDALU

I just love Shannon...even though I do sometimes mute her...but then, I sometimes mute all of the hosts and sometimes wish there were NO hosts at all as I mainly want to hear the vendors. I have bought some big ticket items from Shannon (my Gateway computer for one) and I just often get a kick out of her. My husband thinks she's funny and enjoys watching her also.

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.