cinnamon2003 | Admirer 2 | 04.03.2011 4:57 PM
I think I remember reading it somewhere, but have forgotten. What about Colleen Lopez?
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
SUNDAYPEACHES | Inspirer 1 | 05.06.2011 12:23 PM
I am positive that she uses the same dermatologist that Adrienne says that she uses and lives next door to...These doctors now use lazer to even out the wrinkles and to tighten the skin..juvaderm for the lips to make then fuller, botox injections..etc..any of the good dermatologist in your town can do the same thing..just make sure you get a board certified doctor...check them out before you let them touch your body..
We all khow that Adrienne and Bobbi cannot look that young and good without plastic surgery..why look at Bobbi's eyes...she must have had them done because they are open so wide that now she looks either surprised all the time or has a thyroid condition.
fiftiesdolls | Admirer 3 | 05.06.2011 12:14 PM
It seems to me that whatever she's selling she uses. All the show hosts rant and rave about how wonderful the products they are selling are and give the impression that they use them.
Alexa6352 | New Friend | 05.01.2011 11:18 AM
Bobbi Ray must have had so much plastic surgery. She is almost 60 yrs old and her face doesn't move. To me she looks like she has marbles in her mouth.The person who said BOTOX has hit it on the head.I've heard her say she uses Adrienne's line, but if you look at Adrienne, she must use the same BOTOX and whatever else to her face too. They must think we are all blind. Creams and serums can only do so much. Wake up everyone. They try to sell us all this stuff and try to tell us that they use it and look at what we look like. Well, i'm sure they use the stuff, but what they don"t tell you about is all the "OTHER" stuff they get done!
lucky1234 | Admirer 2 | 04.30.2011 11:00 PM
Amy M. voice is always so monotone. She is on all the time. No vibrancy no excitement. Just the facts. Bob is so natural and great. Don't like the monotone just the facts please get it accross atmosphere.
JessieGirl | Admirer | 04.24.2011 3:09 AM
I agree that I adore Amy Morrison. She is my favorite and so smart. She says that she loves Dr. Graf's line.
Becki32155 | Admirer 3 | 04.16.2011 3:32 AM
Colleen and Bobbi both look fantastic.

All the hosts do. I think that Amy Morrison is as about as cute as she can be. How I wish I could have hair like hers.
PEG53 | Admirer 3 | 04.13.2011 12:40 PM
i am totally amazed that everytime i see Bobbi Ray Carter her face looks younger and younger. I have been watching since about 1990 and she looks amazing.

Yes, I would love to know what skin care she uses. Must be a great tightening and lifting cream. I can certainly use the same!

Yes, Colleen also looks fantastic.
kuckelhead | Admirer 2 | 04.08.2011 10:03 PM
I would believe that she uses plastic surgery and botox/restalyn.

Cyclist, I'm with you. She must have great genes. The skincare is just for moisture as far as I'm concerned.
cyclist | Admirer 3 | 04.07.2011 12:43 PM 1 Person Smiled
KathyJo | Admirer 3 | 04.03.2011 11:06 PM

Yes, Colleen particularly raves about the Lancome Genifique and the SSC Replicate and Renew.
LLAMA | Inspirer 1 | 04.03.2011 6:14 PM
Colleen Lopez tells what she uses in her beauty blog. Go to the blog page. She primarily uses Lancome & SSC. Also the Wei East Eyes ALive & the Ole Henrickson 3 Little Wonders. Andrew Lessman's Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails. I am not sure what Bobbie Ray uses
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
cinnamon2003

Has Bobbi Ray Carter ever said what skincare line she uses?

I think I remember reading it somewhere, but have forgotten. What about Colleen Lopez?
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
LLAMA

RE: Has Bobbi Ray Carter ever said what skincare line she uses?

Colleen Lopez tells what she uses in her beauty blog. Go to the blog page. She primarily uses Lancome & SSC. Also the Wei East Eyes ALive & the Ole Henrickson 3 Little Wonders. Andrew Lessman's Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails. I am not sure what Bobbie Ray uses
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KathyJo

Yes, Colleen particularly raves about the Lancome Genifique and the SSC Replicate and Renew.
"Katharita" on the Q's board
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
cyclist

Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
kuckelhead

Cyclist, I'm with you. She must have great genes. The skincare is just for moisture as far as I'm concerned.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PEG53

i am totally amazed that everytime i see Bobbi Ray Carter her face looks younger and younger. I have been watching since about 1990 and she looks amazing.

Yes, I would love to know what skin care she uses. Must be a great tightening and lifting cream. I can certainly use the same!

Yes, Colleen also looks fantastic.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Becki32155

Colleen and Bobbi both look fantastic.

All the hosts do. I think that Amy Morrison is as about as cute as she can be. How I wish I could have hair like hers.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
JessieGirl

I agree that I adore Amy Morrison. She is my favorite and so smart. She says that she loves Dr. Graf's line.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
lucky1234

Amy M. voice is always so monotone. She is on all the time. No vibrancy no excitement. Just the facts. Bob is so natural and great. Don't like the monotone just the facts please get it accross atmosphere.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
Alexa6352

Bobbi Ray must have had so much plastic surgery. She is almost 60 yrs old and her face doesn't move. To me she looks like she has marbles in her mouth.The person who said BOTOX has hit it on the head.I've heard her say she uses Adrienne's line, but if you look at Adrienne, she must use the same BOTOX and whatever else to her face too. They must think we are all blind. Creams and serums can only do so much. Wake up everyone. They try to sell us all this stuff and try to tell us that they use it and look at what we look like. Well, i'm sure they use the stuff, but what they don"t tell you about is all the "OTHER" stuff they get done!
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
11 Replies
04.03.2011 4:57 PM
1 Smiles
12 in Conversation

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...