Admirer 2
Greekie

HSN VS. QVC HOSTS - WAKE UP HSN!!!!

HSN has to be losing customers. I used to shop mostly HSN - now with all the host changes, it is almost all QVC. I totally turn the channel when the new hosts are on HSN. QVC seems to remain more loyal to their hosts, which makes their customers more loyal to them. The seasoned hosts can sell better to older and younger customers. The HSN "stylists" have to go as well. Let some of the females keep their own look. Maybe the new chain in command have to go. Something is NOT RIGHT.

Also, used to like Joy - cannot take her any more. How many huggable hangers can one buy? I'll go for the knock offs.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
chelylynne

RE: HSN VS. QVC HOSTS - WAKE UP HSN!!!!

Wow I kind of feel the other way. I've been buying a ton more from hsn lately, but it doesn't really have much to do with the hosts. Qvc has been having too much of the same. They go thru changing hosts too. It seems like just recently they just brought on the 4 new hosts there. Gabby, Shawn, Davinia, and Sandra. I remember watching Sandra and her hands were shaking so bad while she was trying to sell. It's tough for all of them.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
kensey

It seems like I turn on HSN more also. The "Q" is stuck on computers, gps stuff and generic gift shows that are really getting old!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
lucyvanpelt88

I never ever hardly turned on Q. To me, the atmosphere onstage (hosts, guests, products..etc) seemed so...stuffy or something and it came through the tv. I was a loyal HSN viewer for years but have found myself watching the Q more. They seemed to have updated their image a little. Still, some of their host gets on my nerves just as same as HSN. For that, I don't stop to watch. I did purchase a purse on the Q the other night. Something I haven't done in years!! =8>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
crabber

OMG I can't understand why Jane Tracy cuts her hair so short all the time. The top of her ears are huge - almost vulcan like, and she always ends up looking like Peter Pan to me. I think she would be way more attractive if she would let her hair grow a little longer esp. around her ears.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
lynnfan

Why i prefer QVC over HSN is the host on QVC are more involved in the presentations.With HSN the guests do almost everything,and the presentations are to long.Also HSN will show the same product for 20minutes almost every hour.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
crabber

QVC's clothing is woefully lacking next to HSN's these days. Bravo HSN for improving on your clothing line with designers like Diane Gilman, etc. Lots of scrumptous variety. Thanks you so much HSN!=d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KELSCUDDLES

I buy so much more from HSN. I think the hosts on HSN are more professional. One host on QVC actually said she had to go to the restroom on air...total unprofessional. Their hosts are much sillier and play around too much. If you like that sort of thing,then watch but I find I am watching QVC much less these days.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
mistydays

HSN has to be losing customers. I used to shop mostly HSN - now with all the host changes, it is almost all QVC. I totally turn the channel when the new hosts are on HSN. QVC seems to remain more loyal to their hosts, which makes their customers more loyal to them. The seasoned hosts can sell better to older and younger customers. The HSN "stylists" have to go as well. Let some of the females keep their own look. Maybe the new chain in command have to go. Something is NOT RIGHT.

Really? I think Bob Bowersox and Dave King might disagree.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
gs7101

QVC seems to remain more loyal to their hosts, which makes their customers more loyal to them. The seasoned hosts can sell better to older and younger customers.

Dave King was unceremoniously let go (FIRED) earlier this year after being employed at QVC for 13 years? I always considered him as one of their most professional and seasoned hosts. Personally, I've been watching and purchasing items from both home shopping networks for many, many years. I don't rely on the hosts' inflated sell pitches when making a decision to make a purchase. HSN and QVC both have their share of bad on-air hosts.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.