Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.08.2013 1:16 PM
I have noticed that HSN is scheduling Brett Chuckerman less and less and now his shows are not listed anymore. Is he leaving HSN? I find him a bit hard to watch and relate to.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.30.2013 4:03 PM
a "phony" host that mugs for the camera, Philps? IF you are referring to Brett again, I don't see this man doing that behavior and for some reason, this host has really irritated you enough to keep this thread going on and on and won't let it go. We all have favorite hosts and of course, there are hosts the viewers are not content in watching, thats normal. The times I have seen Brett host a show, he is similar to Bill Green..... Both pleasant, great smile, informative, good sense of humor and co-hosts with other hosts very well and acts professionally.

Too much coffee Linda? :-({|=
MaryWorth | Inspirer 1 | 08.30.2013 2:24 PM
ITA Lindascoffee... I called this as soon as it was posted

Yeah, me too. It's very obvious what this poster is doing. We've heard the OP's opinion. Enough already. Save the fishing for the fishermen.
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.30.2013 10:59 AM
I like Brett, wish they would replace Bobbie Ray, Shannon or Callie with him. It seems to me that the men are getting better at hosting and the woman are getting worse. No pretense with the men. No facelifts, fake tans, too tight clothes, dancing, baby talking, anorexia etc. Hmmm may be all of the host should be men.=d>
DottyPS350169 | Inspirer 2 | 08.30.2013 4:50 AM
ITA Lindascoffee... I called this as soon as it was posted
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 08.30.2013 4:14 AM
a "phony" host that mugs for the camera, Philps? IF you are referring to Brett again, I don't see this man doing that behavior and for some reason, this host has really irritated you enough to keep this thread going on and on and won't let it go. We all have favorite hosts and of course, there are hosts the viewers are not content in watching, thats normal. The times I have seen Brett host a show, he is similar to Bill Green..... Both pleasant, great smile, informative, good sense of humor and co-hosts with other hosts very well and acts professionally.
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.30.2013 2:43 AM
Google Brett and you will see a clip of him naked in a gay movie(comedy.) My partner loves Brett. I like him but not a great host. I like Bill Green.

I agree, Bill Green is a great host and so is Colleen Lopez. I just can't watch a phony host that mugs for the camera.[-x
BLKHILLSGUY | Admirer | 08.16.2013 6:54 AM
Google Brett and you will see a clip of him naked in a gay movie(comedy.) My partner loves Brett. I like him but not a great host. I like Bill Green.
FritzieBlue | Inspirer 2 | 08.12.2013 10:46 PM
I adore Brett and look forward to his return from vacation.
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.12.2013 9:01 PM
Thank you CCarmonti for the clarification of a host taking a vacation leave...and now we have the real truth and not spreading "scandlous" rumors and ASSUMPTIONS about this host.
I also was glad to get an answer. Being an avid HSN viewer and purchaser I wondered what had happened to him. I'm not on facebook so I did not have the "inside" info.
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 08.12.2013 4:36 PM
Thank you CCarmonti for the clarification of a host taking a vacation leave...and now we have the real truth and not spreading "scandlous" rumors and ASSUMPTIONS about this host.
CCArmonti | Admirer 1 | 08.12.2013 6:13 AM
Brett is on VACATION and returns 8/20! He is very popular with shoppers because he is very professional and honest. Fans are always commenting on his fB page how his beautiful smile makes their day. He goes out of his way to communicate with customers via social media by answering questions about products, helping customers out if they have an issue, and he responds when people write him just to say 'I saw your show today and you were great.' This guy is very gracious, has a following and isn't going anywhere. So he's off for a week and a half - what is all the buzz about? Michelle Sorro was on vacation a month or longer and I don't think she got this much attention.
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.10.2013 6:47 PM
No Beachgirl I just do not like it when people tell me I'm being fishy... I like it best when we allow each other to have our own opinions =d>
1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 08.10.2013 11:40 AM
#-o I got absolutely nothing fishy about any of these posts unless something was deleted by management that I did not see.

Dottie, what do you see between the lines?

Philps, sounds like you are trying to start an argument, but about what?[-x
Philps | Admirer 3 | 08.10.2013 1:39 AM
Dotty, everyone in entitled to their opinion. America still has free speech, It's my observation. I happen to think your comment is "fishy" =;
DottyPS350169 | Inspirer 2 | 08.10.2013 1:04 AM
Not sure if there is something fishy about this post. But will tell you I spend alot of money at HSN and happen to like Brett a lot.
hanuman | Admirer 3 | 08.09.2013 10:34 PM
Thank heaven He’s not leaving....check his facebook page where he says he’ll be away for
some R and R.
angelout | Inspirer 2 | 08.09.2013 2:49 AM
They will because I like him. Feel very honored Brett, few reach this level with me.
Lindascoffee | Advisor 3 | 08.08.2013 8:37 PM
I hope they don't fire Brett on Hsn because he is a good host and the majority seems to like him.Brett's appearance is clean cut, cute with a pleasant smile and speaks clearly with precision and clarity of the products. Very professional without all the bad behavior and silly antics. So, I hope Brett continues with Hsn. The last few firings of show hosts has left many with disgruntled attitudes about the changes.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 3
Philps

HSN Getting Rid of Brett?

I have noticed that HSN is scheduling Brett Chuckerman less and less and now his shows are not listed anymore. Is he leaving HSN? I find him a bit hard to watch and relate to.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
Lindascoffee

RE: HSN Getting Rid of Brett?

I hope they don't fire Brett on Hsn because he is a good host and the majority seems to like him.Brett's appearance is clean cut, cute with a pleasant smile and speaks clearly with precision and clarity of the products. Very professional without all the bad behavior and silly antics. So, I hope Brett continues with Hsn. The last few firings of show hosts has left many with disgruntled attitudes about the changes.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

They will because I like him. Feel very honored Brett, few reach this level with me.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
hanuman

Thank heaven He’s not leaving....check his facebook page where he says he’ll be away for
some R and R.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
DottyPS350169

Not sure if there is something fishy about this post. But will tell you I spend alot of money at HSN and happen to like Brett a lot.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

Dotty, everyone in entitled to their opinion. America still has free speech, It's my observation. I happen to think your comment is "fishy" =;
Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

#-o I got absolutely nothing fishy about any of these posts unless something was deleted by management that I did not see.

Dottie, what do you see between the lines?

Philps, sounds like you are trying to start an argument, but about what?[-x
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
Philps

No Beachgirl I just do not like it when people tell me I'm being fishy... I like it best when we allow each other to have our own opinions =d>
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
CCArmonti

Brett is on VACATION and returns 8/20! He is very popular with shoppers because he is very professional and honest. Fans are always commenting on his fB page how his beautiful smile makes their day. He goes out of his way to communicate with customers via social media by answering questions about products, helping customers out if they have an issue, and he responds when people write him just to say 'I saw your show today and you were great.' This guy is very gracious, has a following and isn't going anywhere. So he's off for a week and a half - what is all the buzz about? Michelle Sorro was on vacation a month or longer and I don't think she got this much attention.
Please use plain text.
Advisor 3
Lindascoffee

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
18 Replies
08.08.2013 1:16 PM
0 Smiles
10 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...