New Friend
swifty

Do You Remember these Former Show Hosts???

What happened to Mindy--is she a Chief Executive with HSN now?
What happened to Erin (can't remember last name-but Bobbie Ray Carter would know as they worked together). Erin always wore glittery and embellished outfits. There was another at that time that was on late at night and she had black hair--I think her name was Sheila. I wish they would show some old clips of these shows and bring some former hosts back for a visit.
Please use plain text.
New Friend
marger

RE: Do You Remember these Former Show Hosts???

About 2 mos. ago, I realized paul Deasy and his wife Judy Crowell were gone. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Just curious, thought they were both very knowledgeable.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

I don't remember Erin, but I do remember Dori Ball--she had short dark hair. She goes back to the days of tooting the horn. I also remember Mel, I now see him on an informercial. Of course Alice Cleveland and Steve(he passed away).
Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
TrafficJammers

About 2 mos. ago, I realized paul Deasy and his wife Judy Crowell were gone. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Just curious, thought they were both very knowledgeable.

They have their own board now.

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/deasyp
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
hanuman

I definitely remember Erin Morrissey (I think that was her last name) She wore lots
of sparkle and glittery items and was quite effusive in her presentations. Anyone
remember Carole Spring? What about Ann Lee, Steve Chaney, Hans Burt and Chuck Speiser?
There also was an african-american woman show host (pre Terry Lewis) but her name
escapes me right now.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
SHARON818

There also was an african-american woman show host (pre Terry Lewis) but her name
escapes me right now.

Tina Berry

Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
hanuman

escapes me right now.

Tina Berry

No, it wasn't Tina Berry. The woman I'm thinking of goes way back...to the time when
the hosts would honk that ridiculous horn...Tootie! HELP - someone out there must
remember her.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
2manybobbles

Paul has what kind of board, what is he doing? I just want to know that!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Kayne

escapes me right now.

Tina Berry

No, it wasn't Tina Berry. The woman I'm thinking of goes way back...to the time when
the hosts would honk that ridiculous horn...Tootie! HELP - someone out there must
remember her.

Krista Fordham?

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
NaninGA

Dan Dennis
Bill Fahey (now at Shopnbc)
Susan Jones
Carmella Richards (sent to Shopnbc, got married, and has now left)

Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.