kitty68 | Admirer 2 | 08.22.2012 10:59 PM

Hi
does anyone know if Diana is still married? She used to talk about her husband all the time but I haven't heard her mention his name in a while.
Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
angelout | Inspirer 2 | 08.23.2012 2:23 AM
She is the almost perfect host, love her and I dont praise easily. She just has it down pat as far as I am concerned. She puts alot of time in on the air, if she is married or not hard to say because she she doesnt talk about herself ( a goodthing).
PyschoMom | Admirer 3 | 01.12.2014 5:52 PM

I REALLY MISS DIANA. SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST HOSTS. THERE ARE SOME HOSTS THAT I TURN THE VOLUME OFF THE TV WHEN THEY ARE ON.  SINCE I AM A POLITE PERSON I WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES.  I CAN SEE THE DISPOSITION OF SOME VENDORS CHANGE WHEN THEY ARE WORKING WITH SOME OF THE HOSTS.  EVERYONE LOVED DIANE.

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Admirer 2
kitty68

Diana Perkovic

Hi
does anyone know if Diana is still married? She used to talk about her husband all the time but I haven't heard her mention his name in a while.
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
angelout

RE: Diana Perkovic

She is the almost perfect host, love her and I dont praise easily. She just has it down pat as far as I am concerned. She puts alot of time in on the air, if she is married or not hard to say because she she doesnt talk about herself ( a goodthing).
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
PyschoMom

Re: RE: Diana Perkovic

I REALLY MISS DIANA. SHE WAS ONE OF THE BEST HOSTS. THERE ARE SOME HOSTS THAT I TURN THE VOLUME OFF THE TV WHEN THEY ARE ON.  SINCE I AM A POLITE PERSON I WON'T MENTION ANY NAMES.  I CAN SEE THE DISPOSITION OF SOME VENDORS CHANGE WHEN THEY ARE WORKING WITH SOME OF THE HOSTS.  EVERYONE LOVED DIANE.

Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
2 Replies
08.22.2012 10:59 PM
0 Smiles
3 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...