Admirer 2
neeliec

Curious about Diana Perkovic

Wondering why she always seems to be on the home page at HSN.com?
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Aspasia23

RE: Curious about Diana Perkovic

Good question. Maybe she's "playing the flute" with someone in management. By "playing the flute" I mean "taming a snake" or "baking the bread". LOL
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

Wow...
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
KMV60

Wow...

I'll second that!!!
Please use plain text.
Admirer
onepost

She might be. Who knows? It's an explanation. I was wondering about her being on the front page all the time myself.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TexasBarbie

Wow...

I'll second that!!!

That's too much info for me!

My posts occasionally get poofed and yet THIS ONE is allowed for about 24 hours? [-(
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
ILuvDogs

TexasBarbie- you took the words right out of my mouth. With all of the posts that get poofed ( and for no good reason I might add ) this slanderous one about Dianne, and the vulgar manner in which it was written, stayed up for so long? UNREAL.

Ok, I see while I was typing this they finally got rid of it. But still they had complaints about it yesterday, yet it stayed up.
Please use plain text.
Admirer
Aspasia23

I'm sure no one complained. And it wasn't vulgar. I've heard hosts say worse on air.
It's not like I said "sharing the pink clam"! That would be kind of inappropriate.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
TINLIZEY

And I repeat...Wow...it was not only vulgar AND inappropriate but was not very ladylike either. Shows no couth. I don't understand why you would say such things about someone on here. Nasty.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Aragorn1

I'm sure no one complained. And it wasn't vulgar. I've heard hosts say worse on air.

If it wasn't vulgar and nobody complained, why did it get deleted then?? LOL
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.