Admirer 2
BARBARAS

Connie Craig Carroll

What are your thoughts on her?? I pretty much enjoy watching her shows. I think she got her start years ago on some other station just can't remember which one it was.
Barbara
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Blondie327

RE: Connie Craig Carroll

I really like Connie! I've been watching her for years, and at first, I wasn't crazy about her. But throughout the years, she's really matured, and is not only a lovely lady, but also a wife and mother. I think her sales skills run right on the fine line between informative & pushy. She just hits that right balance, in my opinion. Not too pushy. She hosts some great jewelry shows, and you can tell that she keeps up with her education on the small details, the ones that count!!! I'm happy with her, and I look forward to watching her shows, especially Victoria Wieck.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
maggie1295

I really like Connie, I like almost all of the "long time" HSN hosts.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
katperson

I've always liked Connie and watch her when I can. I used to love watching HSN but can't do it anymore. Too many new people who don't know anything and act like kids! I always liked John C, Kelly R, the other Keli that left, and Rachel and of course Bill G. Now these new people, other than Adam by himself and Tamara, I can't tolerate them. Sorry HSN, I don't watch or buy as much any more at all.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
MAGGIEMAY529

I like her okay, I just wish she would remember she is wearing a mike, sounds like she is shouting most of the time
Please use plain text.
Admirer 3
devia

yes i like connie,at first i thought her and lynn were twins.here they aren't even related.but i do like those two,as they seem to know what they are talking about and they explain things so well.
"smile it's free"!!! "gotta -love-it" !!!!
Please use plain text.
New Friend
zxcvbn

One word DDDDIIIITTTTZZZZYYY!
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
BARBARAS

""""""""""""""""""""""One word DDDDIIIITTTTZZZZYYY! """"""""""""""
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because she is blonde and attractive does not make her ditzy. She is always prepared to do her job.
Barbara
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
Heraklia

I've always liked Connie. She's enthusiastic about the products and she's very knowledgable about jewelry and gemstones. She seems to sincerely love some of the jewelry lines, such as Jay King Mine Finds.
Please use plain text.
Admirer 2
LLDawn

I'm not a mean person but Does anyone else have a problem with Connie selling jewelry ,when they do a close up of her fingers I cringe they look like they're arthritic or something.
Please use plain text.

to know us

is to love us

FlexPay: Indulge today

See something you love? With FlexPay you can order now and pay in easy installments. (Plus there's no interest & no fees. Sweet!)

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox.