JEWELME | Inspirer 1 | 11.12.2013 10:06 PM 3 People have Smiled

I heard him announce a few days ago, that he is taking a leave of absence for a year, as he welcomes a new son to his family!  Best wishes to him!

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 11.13.2013 2:20 PM 1 Person Smiled

Amen Norman.

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.13.2013 8:46 AM 1 Person Smiled

This remark is so vile and unnecessary.

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.13.2013 3:43 PM

Lisastiles, What did I do to you and what have I said on this subject for you to be so harsh?

Bless Your Heart and please try to calm down and have a nice day.

1beachgirl | Advisor 1 | 11.13.2013 8:47 AM 1 Person Smiled
I was replying to the comment by taylorsays
PATTYF | Inspirer 3 | 11.13.2013 8:49 AM 2 People have Smiled

Congratulations to Brett I wish him luck.

Why don't you trolls leave Brett alone are you jealous of his good loooks and great personality?

Add your reply here...
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in. Post a Reply
Inspirer 1
JEWELME

Congratulations to Brett Chukerman!

I heard him announce a few days ago, that he is taking a leave of absence for a year, as he welcomes a new son to his family!  Best wishes to him!

Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 2
FritzieBlue

Re: Congratulations to Brett Chukerman!

Wonderful news for Brett!  But sad to have him away from HSN for a whole year.  I hope he'll check in from time to time, or via other hosts.  

Mazel, Brett!

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
artgal48

The announcement doesn't make any sense to me. Brett isn't married and I can't imagine a young male taking time off from work for an entire year to raise a baby with someone with whom he has no binding relationship. There are behind the scenes meetings all the time. Maybe he and HSN were not able to come to a full agreement on something and the announcement was his diplomatic way of revealing his departure.

Whatever the case, he IS an intelligent person and I'm sure things will work out for him.

Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
artgal48

Or, maybe Brett is just ready to move on.

I wanted to edit my original post, but I couldn't because my 'option' drop box does not have an edit reply button. HSN please fix that for me.

Please use plain text.
Admirer 1
taylorsays

Darn, I wanted to see him pregnant on air.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

This remark is so vile and unnecessary.

Please use plain text.
Advisor 1
1beachgirl

I was replying to the comment by taylorsays
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 3
PATTYF

Congratulations to Brett I wish him luck.

Why don't you trolls leave Brett alone are you jealous of his good loooks and great personality?

Please use plain text.
Manager HSN
Manager
HSN

We appreciate your contributions to the HSN Community  and ask that you follow the HSN Community Guidelines to ensure your continued participation. We encourage you to share your HSN experiences in a way that is constructive and respectful toward other HSN Community members. Comments and activity not within the guidelines could result in removal from the HSN Community.

It’s fun here!
Please use plain text.
Inspirer 1
JEWELME

Good grief why would  anyone think it is a made up story!  He announced it, and it is also on his Facebook page.  I believe they are registered at Target.  I think he said he will be leaving in two weeks.  It is an exciting time for him and his family, and I wish him well!  Hopefully he will share photos!

Everyone has the will to win but only a few have the will to prepare
Please use plain text.
Conversation Stats
29 Replies
11.12.2013 10:06 PM
34 Smiles
22 in Conversation

Internet Explorer Chrome Firefox For the best hsn.com shopping experience, please consider updating your browser to a newer version. We recommend Internet Explorer 9 or above, Chrome, or Firefox...